RE:Using urinals

Wear just shorts and pul them down and let them fall to the floor. I am then naked to my ankles. Then enter a cubicle and leave the door ajar and see who is interested

This post was edited

I always leave my belt fastened but unbutton and unzip. I pull my cock and balls out over the waistband of my underwear. As I have gotten older, I have to press under my balls to totally drain.

I love finding the bathrooms that still dont have the side shields. Its getting harder to find them. One grocery store still has two urinals side by side so I always have hope I will see something good beside me. I also like finding them on the interstate when traveling. Notice when the guy beside you finishes whether he turns away from you or toward you. I have let many see all when they turn toward me.

There is still a great erotic rush when I know the guy beside me is looking. I try not to disappoint yet stay neutral in case hes a cop.

This post was edited

Usually cock and balls for me but if I'm wearing shorts it's usually drop them to my ankles as most of them don't have a fly opening.

This post was edited

I mentioned this in the other post here who has peed in a open trough no barriers and one long urinal no shyness allowed

This post was edited

I mentioned this in the other post here who has peed in a open trough no barriers and one long urinal no shyness allowed
I certainly have many times - about 20% of the urinals in the UK are that style, as were the ones on the Thames where I dropped my shorts to my ankles to urinate as they had no fly opening.

This post was edited

I just unzip and tuck my briefs under my balls and go. Unless if I'm wearing button fly jeans then I have to unbuckle, and open up my jeans, tuck briefs under my balls. I was once at a urinal in a southern county courthouse where there was a step. It was kinda cool stepping up to the urinal. I've also used troughs.

This post was edited

Pants fully open and everything comes out. Cock and balls. This is their time for fresh air and to urinate. Dual function

This post was edited

Some of the county fairs from time to time still have the totally open troughs. Quite nice!

This post was edited

I wear pants held up by suspenders and a little larger than my size. When I wear jeans I go commando and I simply unbutton and unzip and open wide - suspenders hold up the pants and float on me comfortably. I've never seen in real life any man bear his entire ass when taking a piss as found in many staged photos. How I wish it would happen.

This post was edited

I usually wear lace panties and love to pull my jeans down to show them off at the urinals, i've got some brazilian ones that go right up my ass crack so you can see most of my ass when i'm peeing

This post was edited