Answered the door nude.

As an avid nudist, I remain nude at all times when at home. Answering the door is no exception, I'm always nude. Today I answered the door totally nude to accept a package from Fedex. The driver was very polite, and did not seem to have any issues with my nudity. I do have a sign posted on my front door advising all visitors I live nude.

This topic was edited
RE: Answered the door nude.

As an avid nudist, I remain nude at all times when at home. Answering the door is no exception, I'm always nude. Today I answered the door totally nude to accept a package from Fedex. The driver was very polite, and did not seem to have any issues with my nudity. I do have a sign posted on my front door advising all visitors I live nude.Wish I was your FedEx guy! Great post!

This post was edited
RE: Answered the door nude.

I would love to answer the door nude now because I wear 6lbs of testicle weights and would add to the shock value

This post was edited
RE:Answered the door nude.

I order a lot from online so the packages are delivered. I watch to see them coming to the porch and then open the door naked. They don't seem to mind at all

This post was edited

You must try it sometime. I most often do it when travelling - order room service breakfast and answer the door nude or with an open bathrobe. They bring the tray in and set it down and present the tab to be signed so they don't just get a quick peek; it takes a while for this all to happen. Breakfast room service is almost exclusively delivered by males. I often have a blow job vid playing on my laptop and might make a comment about it too.

This post was edited

i'm am either nude or bottomless at home 99% of the time i can't see wearing clothes inside if i've had to wear them outside all day so when i get home i get comfortable - nude or if cold a t shirt but my dick and ass out. if the doorbell rings i'll answer as is and if i'm nude i will use the door to shield myself as much as possible but most of time someone want to hand me something which means opening the screen door and no option your going to see all of me. one morning the doorbell woke me up and when i got up there there were two jw ladies still there - yes they are persistent , still half a sleep i kept noticing them looking down one especially she did most of the talking i was wearing a white t shirt that came just above my waist and again i was nude below, than they wanted to hand me a brochure so again opening the door they had the full view i guess i should have invited them in. the jw seem like a magnet to my neighborhood but seems they would make a note naked guy at this address. i would have liked to hear the conversation as the two ladies walked off.

This post was edited

I finally summoned up enough courage to finally answer the door nude. Did the whole towel drop situation to test the waters first. Ordered my lunch and had it delivered and when the guy came to deliver, I opened the door pretending to be busy doing laundry, wrapped in a medium sized towel (those just big enough to go barely go around my waist). Ive rehearsed it several times and figured out a way to have the towel drop on its own by breathing into my stomach to dislodge the fold used to keep the towel in place, so when I went up to the grill doors to unlock just as he passed me my lunch, I did my technique and the towel dropped and gave him a full view of my semi. Because my hands were full (timing was intentional) I could not immediately retrieve the towel to cover up so I had to stand there for much longer while I hand him the money. When I did finally retrieve the towel, I just sling it over my shoulder as I only had one hand free and still needed the other hand to lock the doors back. With that my semi was still in full view for him to see and I could tell he was looking at it quite frequently. I apologise to him, explaining to him I was in the midst of doing laundry, and he said it was fine. Even lingered a bit longer to comment that because the weather has been very hot this past week, it would be ideal to dry out your laundry.

Looking forward to many more food deliveries from this guy :)

This post was edited

I order a lot from online so the packages are delivered. I watch to see them coming to the porch and then open the door naked. They don't seem to mind at all

you answer the door naked ...
but don't have any pic in your profile ?!
strange

This post was edited

I get on another site and a couple has a pizza delivered to the hotel room. They set up cameras in the room. When the person shows she asks if its okay to be naked. She explains that she is taking pictures for her boyfriend. Who is showing up tomorrow. And could you take some pictures for her on the bed. The poses are nice at first, then she spreads her legs. Starts to touch her self. Some of the people touch her, to get a better shot. As the photo shoot continues she brings sex toys out from under the pillow. The delivery people have been men and women. The women seem to get into the poses. That was some of the sexiest movies I have seen.

This post was edited