Who do you wish had a twin?

If two is better than one, who would you like to see have a twin?
(It could be a famous person or someone you know, work with, liked in high school, whatever....)

This topic was edited
RE: Who do you wish had a twin?

there are more than a few... but one would definitely be me... imean a female version of me, or maybe i really mean what i thoughti was when i was younger and cooler and bulletproof, and a wholelot smarter than i am now...lolseriously, i was an only child of much older parents with noplayful neighbors or cousins around, and i often wished i had anaturally sensual and often outrageously sexual sister to play andexplore and discover with...yeah ok, she'd be strong willed andprobably piss me off now n then, but she'd also be strong andhonest and independent, she'd have brite red hair, fire in hereyes, exquisite lite pink parts and more than a few freckles butnot hyper sensitive to the sun... she'd also be totally comfortabledoin' stuff naked, and she'd always be ready to share playful newadventures that usually meant breaking stupid rules and pushingtraditional boundaries...;)She sounds adorable!!!! :)
amy

This post was edited

I would love to see the actress who calls herself Nina Hartley as a twin.

This post was edited

I would love to see the actress who calls herself Nina Hartley as a twin.Nina Hartley is GORGEOUS! :)

This post was edited

Bump

This post was edited

Bump

I would love to see you Amy, as an identical twin with some nude photos uploaded to the gallery here in the group. But then just a few nude photos of you in the group's gallery would be fine too, since you're not likely to come up with an identical twin of yourself at this point in your life. Maybe just photo shop two nude photos of yourself together so as to APPEAR to be a twin of your self. That would be OK, too. I think I would end up like this if you did.

This post was edited
RE:Who do you wish had a twin?

Oh Amy...I would love to see you as a twin........ you as you are and you as a younger Amy! Like the Amy we have chatted about.
Both of you together...... Now that would be fun!
HUGS!

This post was edited

Amy, am I going to have to come out there and find you, strip you down and tie you up, then take the pictures to post on here? I'm sure most if not all the members of this group would like to see them.

This post was edited

Amy, am I going to have to come out there and find you, strip you down and tie you up, then take the pictures to post on here? I'm sure most if not all the members of this group would like to see them.

hee hee... sounds like fun!

This post was edited

Amy, am I going to have to come out there and find you, strip you down and tie you up, then take the pictures to post on here? I'm sure most if not all the members of this group would like to see them.hee hee... sounds like fun!

I would try to make it as fun as possible, for the both of us.

This post was edited

If two is better than one, who would you like to see have a twin?(It could be a famous person or someone you know, work with, liked in high school, whatever....)

Lynda Carter
Bo Derek
Elvira
You Amy

This post was edited