I lost my virginity in a FMF Threesome! :-D

I lost my virginity in a threesome with two female friends of mine. They were willing to do it because the idea excited them and also because they agreed to make my first time special. Let's call them L and B (only because i don't know if they'd be comfortable with me sharing their details). It was a fantastic experience and we did it once again after that. Now, I'll describe our first time.

After discussing and agreeing we met and proceeded to the room. I was feeling shy, as it was my first time.
B said she might not indulge in penetrative sex as she wasnt comfortable mentally as she had a boyfriend at that time, but she said she would participate happily. They both had petite frames, btw!
I did not have a hard on by default, as i was too focussed on the excitement of the 1st threesome.
So, L took the initiative and removed my tshirt, tracks and undies. B had started stripping by then. L playfully touched the foreskin of my not-yet-erect cock; i would say i had gone completely still with the anticipation of what was to come and hence was very less active :-D. They both helped me get comfortable on the bed and made me lie back. They started by running their tongues upwards to my nipples from either side of my stomach and my dick sprung like a lightning fork :-D They licked my nipples some more and i had started reacting verbally to what they were doing; a sign that i was thawing from my earlier stillness ;-).
Soon, B started blowing me and i was in heaven and my verbal reactions flew more freely. She was giving me a sloppy bj. L had come to my right and was trying to engage me while i was being blown *pun intended* So we started making out, and what started with gentle pecks on the lips, turned in to wild making out in no time. B was still going at it. This must've gone on for 10-15 mins at least.
L felt she would be more comfy on my left so she switched and we continued our wild making out. While she moved to my left, B rose up and made out with me and went back to blowing me thereafter! After this, B sucked on my balls and the area below my balls and then suddenly went over to rimming! Guys, this feeling is inexplicable and those who are into being rimmed will know what i mean if the person doing it is good at it. The feeling was so intense that i involuntarily broke my kiss with L to enjoy the moment, the feeling, the sensory bliss! My verbal feedback had resumed, well it was the act that was bringing it out of me ;-)
I continued making out with L while being rimmed by B. We broke our kiss for a few seconds and L saw that my dick was standing idle. Now, here's the peak moment. L went on to blow me in 69 position while B kept rimming me!!! I experienced sexual bliss _/_ L said i could munch on her pussy. I had jacked off earlier and that could be the reason why i hadn't cum by then. This act went on for 10-15 mins and B had started tongue-fucking me!
I put the condom on and L guided me in, in the misshy. It was enjoyable when i pumped her for a few minutes. I thought of doing her doggy and once in that position, it felt great! I had a good time pumping her in doggy and while fucking her i playfully smacked her giggly-wiggly ass too. While i was pumping her, B kept playing with my asshole. In some time, i came!

Well, this was super fun, we 3 met just once more and i'd be willing to share the second encounter if anyone's interested :-)
Cheers!

This topic was edited
RE:I lost my virginity in a FMF Threesome! :-D

Sounds like a great way to lose your virginity, but then maybe it made the next one on one encounter not as enjoyable as the very first in comparison. Go ahead & post up about the second time, I'm sure some will read it.

This post was edited
RE:I lost my virginity in a FMF Threesome! :-D

Sounds like a great way to lose your virginity, but then maybe it made the next one on one encounter not as enjoyable as the very first in comparison. Go ahead & post up about the second time, I'm sure some will read it.

Well, each encounter can be unique and so the subsequent ones were good too.
Thanks for reading, will post my second time soon! :-)

This post was edited