A simple question

Just as a starting point for maybe an interesting discussion, but can anybody articulate the reasons that they find the more mature male or female figure interesting/sexy ?

This topic was edited
RE:A simple question

The women have great figures, more experience :0)

This post was edited

When I was a student someone asked a tutor what it was like to be so old (he was 40, double our age). He said that as you get older anyone your age and younger looks sexy and beautiful. So the attractive population increases as we age. It is SO true! Now that I'm over 70 everyone looks young, sexy and beautiful.

Youngsters may have slim, fit bodies. But us older ones show life's experiences etched into or bodies. The new beauty is in the character revealed.

This post was edited

Just look at any mature woman coyly smiling as she exposes her pussy and bum hole...lovely.

This post was edited

Just as a starting point for maybe an interesting discussion, but can anybody articulate the reasons that they find the more mature male or female figure interesting/sexy ?

Since I was much younger these are the men who I had sex with and still do and who have cared for me and taught me and shared with me. Archetypes coded into my brain forever. I also feel deep erotic pleasure in serving my elders as a duty and a need.

This post was edited

A friend of mine once said he liked older people because they've had the corners knocked off of them. Meaning with people who have experience are less judgmental with fewer expectations. Mostly because they don't give a shit; just suck my cock or lick my pussy.

This post was edited

As you say, as we get older, we don't give a shit. We have learnt that there is always something new to learn - a new adventure round the corner.

This post was edited

young women, like me, are attracted to sophisticated and gentlemanly ways that older men have. Because of this, we tend to see older men as more classy in comparison to young men. Older men are more capable of treating a woman like a lady, being more considerate and appreciative.

Some young women prefer older men because they tend to be quite mature when it comes to their appearance. Older men have more experience in life compared to young guys. This experience give them more confidence and wisdom that young guys dont have. Women always want to feel secured with their partner and having someone that is more experienced and mature when it comes to life is the best way of achieving this.

This post was edited