Using my Chainsaw naked falling trees

I have 11 acres of virgin timber land and do enjoy falling trees totally naked ...in the afternoon I would have to wait behind a tree as the school bus went by. Other than that few folks ever drove by and if they did I didn't care. There's nothing as enjoyable as working for 8 to 10 hours in the woods totally naked.

This topic was edited
RE:Using my Chainsaw naked falling trees

Health and Safety would tell you to wear special protection to ensure you don't cut an arm or a leg off. But it is fun working naked, especially if people go past from time to time.

This post was edited

I had a friend who owned a nudist camp he was always busy working outdoors nude needless to say one day he was outdoors cutting small trees with a chainsaw and it snapped back nicking his legs inches from his big cock luckily both he and his cock survived , I can only imagine going to the emergency room holding my cock in one hand and my other hand plugging the hole where it once was. I might rake nude and if a touch more privacy screening fills in mow nude but no cutting tools. I have six big pompus plants to cut down I know i'll be drenched when through but besides the sharpness of the plant no way am I cutting nude.

This post was edited

oh and igobare 11 acres damn i'm jealous :)

This post was edited