RE:Swallowing

The only proper way to consummate the ejaculation is to swallow every drop of sperm unless ones partner requests to share.

Ah yes, sharing his cum with him with a deep mouth to mouth kiss.

This post was edited

Yes, I do swallow. I like the experience of feeling the spurt and the taste, and the sense of receiving my partner's pleasure. But I also like it because I love the experience of a completing an orgasm in his mouth when I'm getting head, and am sure my partner like the same thing.

This post was edited

Swallowing is just as intimate getting an ejaculation in your hole. I love it. I have never gotten off from oral before so I love just sucking guys off, no recip needed, unless they want a good ride :)

IG&Flickr: @brotherbearphoto
FB&Twitter: @brotherbearnow

This post was edited

Dang - As much as I love getting oral , I hope all you guys that swallow multiple play partners are men that you totally trust 100%] Otherwise hope you are on PrEP! You're talking russian roulette here. Personally I love for a guys to release his load on my chest and face. :)

This post was edited

Dang - As much as I love getting oral , I hope all you guys that swallow multiple play partners are men that you totally trust 100%] Otherwise hope you are on PrEP! You're talking russian roulette here. Personally I love for a guys to release his load on my chest and face. :)

Unless you got bleeding gums HIV isn't really much of a risk for oral. Just don't brush your teeth 30 minutes beforehand in case you cause a microtear in the gums. It is the bacterial infections to worry about. Most of them are being transferred via oral sex nowadays.

I get checked very regularly, let me suck down those loads now!

This post was edited

Yep bacterial infections too! I'm in medicine. Have you ever seen a throat positive for gonorrhea? I have. Hep B ? Yep..

This post was edited

For me, it all depends on what he has eaten recently.

Most of the time, i will collect his cum in my mouth and swallow after he is done pumping.

But there are times when you can get a "sample" of his spunk, and you find out, its going to be bitter or salty.
Thats when i pay close attention to his reactions, and when i sense he isngoing to start squirting, i stick the head of his cock on the very back of my tongue or just past my uvula and let his blast down my throat so it doesnt hit my tastebuds.

Like my GF, i dont like wasting cum, either shoot it inside me, or i swallow. Less mess to clean up with a towel, or have to walk to the water at the beach to rinse off, which isnt easy because it coagulates and is a bitch to waah off without soap.

This post was edited

Yep bacterial infections too! I'm in medicine. Have you ever seen a throat positive for gonorrhea? I have. Hep B ? Yep..

Bacterial infections have very little to do with whether you swallow. You can transmit syphillis, gonorrhea or chlamidia via oral sex with or without an ejaculation. A bigger concern lately (to me) is the high risk HPVs. Young guys should all get the Gardisil vaccines. Older guys who've been exposed to all the HPVs for years, well, we take our chances.

This post was edited