I finally can be a member of this group!

I'm fairly new to the world of m2m sex. Recently divorced, I repressed the urges for too long. Now I welcome all kinds of new gay experiences. And three man sex was one I've been wanting to try for awhile. Been to a lot of play areas at nude gay parties and played at a few, but never an arranged threesome. That changed last week. Met a couple that I was immediately attracted to - they were hot! And they occasionally chose a third to play with them. After hinting that I would like to be chosen for the task; they invited me to their home for a session. It lasted four hours. I was in the middle and being fondled and fucked from both sides. We all came several times. I was invited back and the next time there was a fourth. But that's another story.

This topic was edited
RE: I finally can be a member of this group!

Only happened once, when I was much younger. I'd like for it to happen again, not just in my dreams and daydreams.
I was dancing at a club in DC and a couple who had been tipping me all night invited me back to their place for a threesome. I was up for it as they were both hot, so I followed them back to their townhouse. We all got naked and I was pleasantly surprised to see that they were both hung. We laid on the bed and daisy-chained (also a first) until we all came. Then they asked me to spend the night and I got to sleep in the middle... hot!I was woken up a while later by a cock sliding back and forth in my crease. Of course, the older one wanted in and I wanted him in. I was more versatile back then, so I looked back at him and nodded. He shook his younger partner awake and told him that I was up for it. He reached back, got a bottle of lube, slicked himself up and then handed it to me. I lubed my own dick while the older one was fingering my hole. I did the same to the younger one and then I got a nice surprise when I was entered. I did the same to the guy in front of me. We fucked like that until it was suggested that we get on all fours. They switched places and I got to fuck the older guy while getting fucked by the younger one. It was so fucking hot, I came buckets and so did they. I always thought one was bound to be left out in a threesome, but I was SO wrong. With the right partners, it can be amazing!

This post was edited
RE:I finally can be a member of this group!

I'm fairly new to the world of m2m sex. Recently divorced, I repressed the urges for too long. Now I welcome all kinds of new gay experiences. And three man sex was one I've been wanting to try for awhile. Been to a lot of play areas at nude gay parties and played at a few, but never an arranged threesome. That changed last week. Met a couple that I was immediately attracted to - they were hot! And they occasionally chose a third to play with them. After hinting that I would like to be chosen for the task; they invited me to their home for a session. It lasted four hours. I was in the middle and being fondled and fucked from both sides. We all came several times. I was invited back and the next time there was a fourth. But that's another story.

welcome man...glad ur opening up and enjoying cock.

This post was edited