RE:Is their such thing as too much pre cum?

I read that diet has a influence on pre cum and blowing your load.
So whats the best diet for a good pre cum drip and a nice hard blow?

This post was edited

I love the taste of precum, so the more the better!

This post was edited

A few exs have told me yes ,but I'm a really heavy cummerbund so of c the pre cum is going to me more then average I'd think

This post was edited
RE: Is their such thing as too much pre cum?

I am totally turned on by precum. The more the better. I get hard just watching precum on a soft penis. I find that a cock that leaks a lot of precum is much more exciting to suck. The more I suck and the harder the penis gets, the more precum is secreted. Precum is a natural lubricant and it coats the inside of my mouth and the penis I am servicing. The result is an smoother blow job for the guy I'm sucking and a more exciting feeling inside my mouth. When I am edging a guy and he precums a whole lot, I love to wallow my tongue in his piss slit and feel the precum all around my mouth. The more precum the better!

This post was edited

I produce so much precum it's like a tap. My underwear is ALWAYS covered in stains.

This post was edited

I've been here chatting, camming , watching others cams , reading forum or group comment or even other sites my cock going from soft to hard to soft again and realizing my thighs are sticky with precum and yes the more the better.

This post was edited

I produce so much precum it's like a tap. My underwear is ALWAYS covered in stains.

Same here - like a leaky faucet LOL

This post was edited

Mmm I'd taste all your pre cum and have your stained underwear

This post was edited

I produce so much precum it's like a tap. My underwear is ALWAYS covered in stains.Same here - like a leaky faucet LOL

Both can leak so much into my mouth and wear dark underwear to show it

This post was edited

I have been with men that had no precum, such as myself. And men that have a small amount and men that have a huge amount. In my opinion it is just a matter of what you do with it. One guy that I used to date had so much that he had to wear a pad in his underwear to keep from showing a wet spot.Yet when involved in sexual play, it was a turn-on as all the precum was a perfect body lube.

This post was edited