Exposed in the public

Hi I love to go for naked walks at night, dose anyone else like doing this? Also dose anyone else like there photos on public domain? The internet? Fully naked in sexual positions, and dont care?

This topic was edited
RE:Exposed in the public

I love getting out nude, night and day and walk nude in several places in the UK.
Also love to be photographed naked in any position and happy to pose nude on my own or with another nude guy

This post was edited

I also love to go naked at night. I undress and let my clothes in the car, then go to walk around naked. I love the feeling of not having clothes with me and walk naked in the dark There is also a football stadium not far from where I live. When I go there I stay till very late and walk around everywhere quietly.

This post was edited

You have very nice picture. I would love to have someone taking pictures of me like this. I always go naked alone, so I take the pictures myself.

This post was edited

I've done very early morning nude walks round my village and the nearby city centre. But it's not really being exposed if there is nobody else around. I've also hiked nude during the day, meeting other hikers. Some stop and talk. It's as if nothing was unusual even though they've seen me naked. Add the many beaches on which I (and maybe my friend) are the only one(s) nude amongst many clothed or swim-suited beachgoers. And the odd bar.

As for photos: just take a look at this site, TrueNudists and a few other websites. I've posted thousands of nude photos of myself, some sexy.

This post was edited

I will go out front at night to take garbage out or go check mailbox nude as i'm nude at home so why dress if it was more acceptable - legal i'd stay nude even outdoors during daytime too. as for pictures on internet and all these warnings folks post that no one can use them without permission under penalty of law - not much I can do about someone overseas using my photos is there or for that fact over in California. I had friends here tell me that they have seen my nude pictures on the web again not much I can do and really I don't care as I post them freely here and on tn. I had a friend post some on tumblr but I understand they have banned nude photos now.

This post was edited

I've never done night time naked walks. I'd like to do this in the day time also. Some years ago when I lived in London there was a huge area of trees and bushes, all quite wild and this was a place that gay and straight people went for sex - mostly gay men. Many times I have been there and walked around totally naked and sometimes meeting up with a similarly-minded man and we'd have sex there. Yes, sometimes others would watch as we masturbated together. There is nowhere like that around here where I live now. Pity.

This post was edited

Not so much exposed as it was a determined effort. I had a local secluded place only 5 min away for the last for years. I lost access to it and quite frustrated. You bet I had taken lots of photos [wanna see?]. Naked outdoor is the ultimate freedom, as with anything that follows.

Because I'm shamelessly comfortable with my looks & sexuality, I have no issues if my videos or photos anywhere. In fact, I have 3 sites to assure this. Yes, I'm a whore for the camera. lol.

This post was edited

I used to do a lot of running naked in the early mornings and at night. Now I am restricted to nude walking and enjoy the freedom it brings

This post was edited

I like being nude in public places. I want to be seen, but since I live in the US where male nudity is "evil incarnate", I always fear that someone will see me and I will get arrested. Funny isn't it? I want to be seen, but I fear being seen [by the wrong person]. For that reason, I limit myself [mot of the time] to places with "plausible deniability". A public rest room where I "forgot" to lock the door, a door or window, with just enough gap in the curtains to be seen (if someone looks), a zipper that has managed to work itself open without my noticing,

I also try to pick places/times where the likelihood of the unwanted viewers being present is very, very low (as close to 0 as I can get). I have a few places where I will go that are very public, but if anyone sees, I will have at least 10 minutes to get out of there before anyone can show-up, so I keep an eye out for the signs that someone has seen, and make a hasty departure if suspected.

This post was edited