Cut men that orally please uncut men!!!!

I have always been fascinated with uncut cocks in my mouth. They make me feel so submissive when they are cumming in my mouth. I love the looks of extra foreskin and will submit to their wishes! I just love uncut cocks and their cum!

This topic was edited
RE:Cut men that orally please uncut men!!!!

I used to be appalled by uncut cocks. They looked like a shar pei dog. I avoided them. Then, a guy come over and he, unbeknownst to me at the time, was uncut. I was just hungry for some cock and he had some nice size. I immediately skinned it back and began sucking it but as I was enjoying this cock so much i began to play with the foreskin. I pulled it up and inserted my tongue so I could swirl around his cockhead. I was beginning to love it and when he finally came I loved licking his cum from under his foreskin and watching the cum ooze out as I squeezed it out of his cock. Since then, I have been hooked. I love sucking uncut cock and have a folder of videos of the uncut cocks that I have sucked since then.

This post was edited

I used to be appalled by uncut cocks. They looked like a shar pei dog. I avoided them. Then, a guy come over and he, unbeknownst to me at the time, was uncut. I was just hungry for some cock and he had some nice size. I immediately skinned it back and began sucking it but as I was enjoying this cock so much i began to play with the foreskin. I pulled it up and inserted my tongue so I could swirl around his cockhead. I was beginning to love it and when he finally came I loved licking his cum from under his foreskin and watching the cum ooze out as I squeezed it out of his cock. Since then, I have been hooked. I love sucking uncut cock and have a folder of videos of the uncut cocks that I have sucked since then.

Shar Pei. I'm definitely laughing and I shouldn't be but man that's a first. Urban Dictionary material. Also love uncut natural penis.

This post was edited

It was a while before I encountered an uncut cock because I came out in a midwest white-bread community and they just weren't around. I learned about how to pleasure a hooded cock from reading how-to articles in gay mags. . I am equally happy sucking cut and uncut, it is fun to use different techniques.

This post was edited

I so wish my cock was uncut for someone to enjoy teasing , licking and sucking it but unfortunately it's not so when I get a chance I enjoy a uncut cock to tease , lick and suck on.

This post was edited

I have always been fascinated with uncut cocks in my mouth. They make me feel so submissive when they are cumming in my mouth. I love the looks of extra foreskin and will submit to their wishes! I just love uncut cocks and their cum!

This is me

This post was edited