Public oral sex?

I would love to give blow jobs at a nude party with everyone watcing and joining in my mouth! Bukkake me please!

This topic was edited
RE:Public oral sex?

A great thought - mmmm

This post was edited

I have found myself in the woods in a rest area, on my knees with one guy's cock in my mouth and several others watching and waiting to be next.
So much excitement. In a public rest room sitting in a booth with no door with a guy standing in front of me, his pants on the around his ankles and his hard penis in my mouth while a couple of other guys at the urinals look on and jack themselves.
Once in a restroom in a big department store, a guy is in front of me on his knees sucking me for all he is worth while a big hunky guy has me in his arms, running his tongue down my throat and another guy is playing with my ass. Another time in another department store, a guy is kneeling in front of me sucking my cock while another guy is eating my ass at the same time. What a climax that was. I am always turned on by being watched.

This post was edited

Love these stories - never been this lucky but keep wishing

This post was edited

Love these stories - never been this lucky but keep wishing

Hot!! I've had some similar expierences, Adult book stores, rest stops, parks, a park in Australia. So fun.

This post was edited

Around here you'd get arrested quickly by doing stuff in public area like parks and rest stops. Many undercover guys waiting to arrest you.

This post was edited