Most Fun Events

I think often the most fun events are the ones that allow people to be fully nude in public, normally textile, streets, beaches, parks, and other venues, while normal life there goes on for the textile community. Examples: The SF Bay-to-Breakers 12K, the WNBR LA events.
Many of the non-participants are surprised, or fain disgust or simple non-interest, and then they begin to stair, or, shot video and stills as fast as they can; and then, many join it the cheering and waving, and car horn honking... This is because it is human NATURE to be interested in and excited by seeing the Fully Nude, Fully Exposed Human Form, especially in normal public surroundings...and even more so when those nude human forms are fit and healthy and active, having fun in just being seen themselves...I love these aspects of my participation, fully nude and fully exposed, in such events

This topic was edited
RE:Most Fun Events

I agree. I have participated in many nude events in SF such as WNBR, Nude Love Parade, Nudity Ban Protests, and street fairs. I love being out there talking and doing photo shoots with spectators. There are always visitors from all over the world in SF and they love to have their picture taken with a public nudist.

This post was edited
RE:Most Fun Events

We love going to Fantasy Fest in Key West and being naked

This post was edited