Cleaning windows

Yesterday I cleaned all the windows on the front of my house, inside and out, completely naked. It took quite a while to get them sparkling. There are a couple of bay windows and the rest are big,offering no hiding. The front of my house is very visible to anyone passing by, especially those upstairs. I hid when I saw most people coming. I'll do those at the back soon.

This topic was edited
RE: Cleaning windows

If I help cleaning , its go faster. ;-)

This post was edited

I did the windows in the drive. Not brave enough to wash the windows on the street side ... yet.

This post was edited

...I hid when I saw most people coming...
Why not have one of those people take a picture of you doing the high windows, so you can post it here for us to see 8-))

This post was edited
RE:Cleaning windows

Done this many times. Even replaced my mini blinds naked. Standing on mini ladder directly in window, not moving as cars or walkers go by. Sooooo much fun.

This post was edited

I've replaced curtain rails in the front windows without problems (naked of course}.

This post was edited

I live in a house that is about ten feet from the next house. Yesterday I was putting the screens in the windows and was completely naked. Along one side of the house i have three rooms with two windows each. As i was putting the screens in the windows in the first room, my neighbor lady (about a 40 yr old asian lady) walked around that side of the house watering her flowers. It was a surprise for me and for her. She looked at me and said good morning. causing me to drop the screen on the outside. She picked it up and gave it back to me. We talked for a bit and i was getting so hard. I did the next two rooms and she stayed out there the whole time seeing me at each window. At the last window I was so hard and before i put the screen in, i began to stroke myself with her watching until i shot my load. She smiled at me when that happened

This post was edited