I love it that others can see me naked. . .

Any UK Members?

This topic was edited
RE:I love it that others can see me naked. . .

Yes - Me. I love being naked and being seen naked. I stripped naked in a public car park in front of two guys. Quite liberating!!!

I live in Somerset

This post was edited

Brit here but live in sunny Spain ,:)

This post was edited

great! I hope we see each other naked soon! Hugs peter

This post was edited

I love to be seen naked too, getting every opportunity to expose myself. I did it a few times on holiday last week. Unfortunately photos were taken for only two; The Maspalomas camel caravan and the Glass Bottomed Ferry.

This post was edited

I love being seen naked, although I like to be sure the people seeing me are happy to look (no surprising just anybody). Apart from the beach and playing on cam, I find it hard to find places, so any suggestions would be great.

I live in North Somerset

This post was edited

I love showing off too and do it often, most people don't mind but every now and then I get yelled at. The last time was by a female when i was swimming naked in a hotel pool and she came in and saw me. I got out and stood naked in front of her while she was telling me how it was not cool that i was naked but she did look at my dick quite a few times

This post was edited

I don't mind it if anyone would see me naked. However, most of the time I am nude, no one sees me. That is A-OK too. Love it when I am seen or could be. I don't push myself into anyone's face. Just hope someone sees me while I am just nude

This post was edited

yes Derbyshire here

This post was edited