Memorial day weekend/week

We had two good days at Gunny on Monday and Wednesday this past week. Is anyone planning a trip this upcoming week/weekend?
Reminder, in addition to no tents they have banned alcohol this year and are also enforcing the 36" max height on windscreens.

This topic was edited
RE:Memorial day weekend/week

Thanks for the update, good to know!

This post was edited

Hi, we would like to try Gunnison this month sometime. with some people. we have been to nude campgrounds but never the beach. Did swim nude in Aruba and it was fun
Sean and Nancy

This post was edited

Perhaps we can meet there sometime this month ?
Sean and Nancy

This post was edited

Do they check coolers ? Would vodka in a water bottle make it through? I do like a cold cocktail on the beach?

This post was edited

We've only been there weekdays so far this year so I haven't seen any enforcement of the alcohol ban. I suspect it is more visible on the weekends with the larger crowds. I like the vodka in the water bottle idea. I was going to premix some Jack and coke in a coke bottle. It will be harder to hide a beer though.

This post was edited

Do they check coolers ? Would vodka in a water bottle make it through? I do like a cold cocktail on the beach?

I've been going to the beach during the week. I've seen people busted for having tents; they are asked to dismantle them. Recently one couple was busted for a tent and alcohol. They were told to pack up and leave the beach.
I've not seen this myself but only heard from another beach goer that a ranger did go through someones cooler looking for alcohol. There are large signs banning alcohol at the entrance, so if you are caught there is no excuse for not knowing about it.
Just follow the rules and have a fun nude day at the beach!

This post was edited