Video Question

Questio: who has gotten excited hard or wet watching there own video of themselves masturbating? Both either seeing your face or not in the video?

This topic was edited
RE:Video Question

I've cum watching myself cumming, love watching me working my hard cock then how loud I can get when I cum. Really love watching me eat my cum too, can be very hot!

This post was edited

I too love watching my cock cum while I'm video taping myself masterbate hopefully all others that see me enjoy it to sorry cant down load her but you can watch on my media page but you can see me on my media page photos

This post was edited

I've cum watching myself cumming, love watching me working my hard cock then how loud I can get when I cum. Really love watching me eat my cum too, can be very hot!

Yes was first time Ive actually watched my own videos

This post was edited

My ex-girlfriend enjoyed using my masturbation videos to get herself off when I wasnt around.

This post was edited

Many a time I've positioned myself on my knees while jerking off or being sucked off so that I could watch my dick's getting the wonderful treatment that it loves and enjoying my own image getting the great blow-job in the mirror or the stroking that was going to send my cum flying into the air. Then I could lick my hands and really savor the moment.

This post was edited

Many a time I've positioned myself on my knees while jerking off or being sucked off so that I could watch my dick's getting the wonderful treatment that it loves and enjoying my own image getting the great blow-job in the mirror or the stroking that was going to send my cum flying into the air. Then I could lick my hands and really savor the moment.

Nice will have to try that

This post was edited

I find it arousing to masturbate while watching videos of myself doing the same thing. It's a turn on to hear myself moaning with pleasure and eventually getting out of control.

This post was edited

I have made only a few videos yes they are exciting but I like camming better and seeing those who view me react I love my dick getting hard for them and cumming to please. I will also mention on time someone here was watching my cam as I was bating and he held his cellphone up and wasn't talking so I presumed he was videoing someone he was watching I was so turned on thinking it was me, I wish I would have asked him not sure how good the quality would be. so if you see me bating here and want to video it let me know as it's ok and will make my dick super hard and might make mme cum quicker

This post was edited