Unexpected Intermediate Stop

I was on a long haul flight when the captain announced that due to mechanical issues we were going to land at another airport to have the aircraft inspected. After landing and waiting for an hour the captain announced that we would have to spend the night while the aircraft was being repaired. A loud groan was heard throughout the plane.
We were bused to a downtown area with several hotels. Once setttling in my room, I went out to find a restaurant. I ate at a diner then slowly walked through town. I noticed a place with a wood door and blacked out windows; no doubt it was a bar. I walked in and immediately realized it was a gay bar. My lucky day!
While at the bar sipping a beer, I noticed an attractive man sitting across the bar. He didn't make any eye contact so I figured he wasn't interested. I had to go to the bathroom and while standing at the urinal I noticed the same man right next to me. He asked me if I was interested in getting together. I was surprised and told him "of course". He then whispered that he was going to leave the bar and that I should wait, then meet him outside.
I met him outside and we walked back to my hotel. Apparently in this town everyone knows everybody and he didn't want the rest of the bar patrons seeing us walk out together. After we got to my room, he put his arms around me and we kissed. He was so hot...blue eyes, sexy body, handsome, and a little older than me...perfect.
He slowly pulled my clothes off and began kissing me all over. I immediately became erect, especially after he started sucking and licking my nipples. He pushed me back on the bed and slowly ran his tongue up the inside of my thighs, licking my balls, then up my shaft and taking my head in his mouth. He spent some time sucking just my head while playing with my balls and taint. He was driving me crazy and I was afraid of going over the edge.
He stripped down and lay on top of me, kissing me passionately. We were both on fire for each other; rubbing our bodies together, rolling back and forth, our cocks rubbing against each other. I finally got him on the bottom and took my time making love to his body with my mouth and hands. His neck, nipples, hairy chest, balls, and beautiful cock...so erotic and fun. I then took his cock in my mouth and slowly, sensually sucked and licked; kissing the tip of his cock before taking it deep in my mouth; my hands working his balls. He was whimpering and groaning. His spread open legs began shaking a bit and I knew he was close. I adjusted my rhythm according to his involuntary hip thrusts....he was panting and whimpering when suddenly he shot right to the back of my throat. I swallowed as each throb of his cock produced more grunts and cum. I slowly milked the last of his cum and gave his cock a final kiss.
He pulled me up on top of him and kissed me again...tasting his own cum in his mouth.
He then had me straddle his chest while he propped his head up with a pillow so he could suck my cock. I got so turned on with my balls on his hairy chest watching him expertly suck my cock. He then began licking around my balls and my taint with my cock on his forehead. He continued licking while I began stroking my cock. I never had a man do this to me before in this position. It felt incredible. He wouldn't stop and between moans I warned him that I was getting very close. I'm going to cum....I'm going to cum and then I shot. My first spurt hit the wall behind the bed and the rest hit him in the face...each throb total ecstasy...incredible orgasm. He knows how to make love to a man.
After he cleaned up his face, he asked me if he could stay the night. Oh absolutely!
We fell asleep in each other arms, our bodies close together.
The next morning we showered together and played a little bit before I had to go down to the lobby. I had an early pickup for a ride back to the airport. We kissed and hugged before he left the room.
The rest of the flight was uneventful except for the fact that I couldn't stop smiling and had a twitch in my groin as I relived the incredible sex I had the night before.

This topic was edited
RE:Unexpected Intermediate Stop

Well written and a great read! Gives moans and groans for a cancelled flight a whole other meaning. Cheers!

This post was edited

hot story now I need to moan and groan partner

This post was edited

great ending for a travel delay

This post was edited

Great story - But question - as I read these stories one writer said his was partial truth and partial fiction. So what about this story and the others? When the OP made a group page for mens sex stories did he intent for them to be true or fiction?

This post was edited

Great story - But question - as I read these stories one writer said his was partial truth and partial fiction. So what about this story and the others? When the OP made a group page for mens sex stories did he intent for them to be true or fiction?

a lot are fiction some may be true I think it's sometime up to the reader to decide. I posted one the other day about a fantasy that I keep having from real stories I've read online no doubt I would love the fantasy to come true.

This post was edited

Some may be fantasy and some may be true, but I like to believe that they are based on truth with a bit of artistic license to make the story more enjoyable to the reader, as I can't help jerking my cock whilst reading them. ;)

This post was edited