Shaking penis greeting

This is a message I am sending to all my friends to make an issue right that has been wrong for a long time. If you feel the same way then send it to your friends and start making things right locally. Soon you will find other groups and towns doing the same. The change starts with you. Enjoy it. The person who started this message is heterosexual.

Why do people bother with shaking hands? Why not shake penises instead? Shaking hands dose nothing for anyone. Shaking each others penis makes us feel better. If we are to spend the time and effort into greeting each other then lets shake penises instead of shaking hands. Shaking penises is a better way of showing your appreciation. The more you show your appreciation the more you will appreciate it. Everyone masturbates, male, female, young and old. All males like sex. This is what all males have in common. As a heterosexual you can't deny that shaking penises makes more sence than shaking hands and would make you feel better. If a lady was to shake your penis you would love it and sometimes they do. We welcome the ladies! The same gose for guys shaking each others penis. It dosen't mean wheter you are gay or not. It just confirms and reconizes the fact that all male like sex. It would be a more manly thing to do than shaking hands.
For those who have health conserns, you take a risk when you shake hands. Wheter you shake hands or penises the regular use of baby wipes will help. Wash hands use sanitzers as needed. Taking showers regularly is always nessecary anyway.
Leave your zipper down as an indication that you rather shake penises instead of shaking hands. Shaking penises in public should not offend anyone when the penis is reconized as just another part of the body, just like the face or hand. When people stay in there right minds, there is nothing wrong with exposing any part of the body, male or female regardless of age.

This topic was edited
RE:Shaking penis greeting

We have done this a few times on a nude beach and when wife does it, it always seems to imply to the guy that she wants to fuck him on the spot! Happened a few times and she loved it!

This post was edited

We have done this a few times on a nude beach and when wife does it, it always seems to imply to the guy that she wants to fuck him on the spot! Happened a few times and she loved it!

Would love to receive a greeting like this

This post was edited

I can see it working in (some) nudist venues where the penises are uncovered and ready to shake. I have done it soon after meeting men at one or two nudist resorts. When greeting a lady do we tickle her clit? It might not quite work in the textile world. Too many would object to us walking around with our pelisses hanging out. But it would be work if we all wore short skirts (or kilts) without underwear.

This post was edited

I had that happen. The wife shook my penis at the beach I got like instantly half hard. And the husband said let's fuck her. It was very erotic because she expected us to Tate each other and we did. It was casual and my first bi experience, but really memorable. I would not have participated had she said fuck each other, but yes I ate some cum and she went wild

This post was edited

I had that happen. The wife shook my penis at the beach I got like instantly half hard. And the husband said let's fuck her. It was very erotic because she expected us to Tate each other and we did. It was casual and my first bi experience, but really memorable. I would not have participated had she said fuck each other, but yes I ate some cum and she went wild

This post was edited