NE
newcouple703

Couple's Room

Watching the wife

Posted Sep 27, 2018

Replies53
NE
newcouple703
newcouple703Original Poster
Sep 27, 2018

My wife and I have had this fantasy of her getting tucked in front of me, I am not a cluck but the thought of seeing her get so excited and then letting me duck her to excites us. We want to live out the fantasy. Are their others out there who have this and have done it and how did it turn out

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • SU
    sunnyandfun
    Sep 27, 2018

    I volunteer to help for sure

    ReactReply
  • OM
    OMG_1903
    Sep 28, 2018

    Direct massage please....

    ReactReply
  • OM
    OMG_1903
    Sep 28, 2018

    Direct massage please....

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 29, 2018

    It was SO great for the both of us. I was so hard watching her with another guy. And she went crazy wild with him. She said she liked the feel of a different man in her and she sure showed it

    ReactReply
  • SW
    swayer_ow3299
    Sep 29, 2018

    I would like that

    ReactReply
  • UP
    upstateguy8
    Sep 30, 2018

    I would be glad to meet y'all and get together hopefully I'm clean and picky don't just meet anybody

    ReactReply
  • OM
    ommyfirst
    Sep 30, 2018

    The wife and I have done this many times,I love to watch her ride a good stuff cock looks so good seeing their juices flow from her cunt looks good e ought too eat and have many times as her boy toy fucks her deep. It all is very good and we really enjoy

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Oct 7, 2018
    [quote]Want to see my wife naked?[/quote] Sure thing, post up some photos here.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 15, 2018

    Its been a few weeks, you have any takers?
    Im sure you should have a line of men waiting to help you out.
    Later,

    ReactReply
  • WE
    Welikeit7474
    Jan 26, 2019

    Best part of our fun so far. Started off setting up a surprise guy showing up at hotel room after New Year's Eve party. Haven't stopped yet. Love starting off with her handling both if us then back off and video the fun. So hot watching videos afterwards.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 28, 2019

    You just can't figure women out.
    Later,

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Feb 22, 2019
    [quote]You just can't figure women out. Later,[/quote] Maybe you should buy this book to try to help understand them.
    ReactReply
  • DU
    DutchNudist
    Feb 23, 2019

    Your wife is beautiful, must be fun to fuck her

    ReactReply
  • TH
    Thorndorf
    Mar 1, 2019

    I was fucking my buddies wife while he was doing my wife right next to me. It was an unbelievable turn on for me.

    ReactReply
  • OK
    OklaFunGuy
    May 6, 2019

    Very hot. Hadnt done since college. Love to do again

    ReactReply
  • OK
    OklaFunGuy
    May 6, 2019

    Very hot. Hadnt done since college. Love to do again

    ReactReply
  • BI
    bibob42
    Jul 5, 2019

    I have enjoyed watching our friend fuck my wife for a number of years, it is a great thrill for my wife and I to enjoy the sex we share together and to see her in the throws of orgasm as he reaches his climax is something to behold.
    I get so turned on watching them and enjoy cleaning them both afterwards.
    I suppose you could call me a cuckold as we also now both enjoy sex in a new way, my wife loves watching me sucking our friends cock, getting him hard to fuck her and cleaning their mixed juices afterwards.

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Dec 23, 2019
    Watching the Wife getting fucked is just awesome feeling. It's make me horny.. I love to watch my wife getting fucked in front of me.. I love this fantasy.. It makes me seductive and addicting to watch from best porn networks by [url][link]/link/f6507798fdf73715/aHR0cHM6Ly9iZXN0cG9ybm5ldHdvcmtzLmNvbS8%3D[/link]https://bestpornnetworks.com/[/url]
    ReactReply
  • MA
    Marcolucero680
    Mar 5, 2020

    I have been fantasizing about seeing my wife get fucked good and long by a hung white guy...

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Marcolucero680
    Mar 5, 2020

    I've been fantasizing about seeing my wife get fucked by a hung White guy for years already

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Marcolucero680
    Mar 5, 2020
    [quote]I volunteer to help for sure[/quote] Would love to see my wife try and take a huge cock
    ReactReply
  • UN
    undefeated3x
    Mar 18, 2020

    I would enjoy watching a fit, hung guy fuck my wife (don't care what age or race) or receive a blow job from her. Just a fantasy at this point because I'm certain she doesn't wish to be shared.

    I'd be happy to volunteer to help you live out your fantasy by fucking your wife while you watch.

    ReactReply
  • ST
    sthozcpl
    Mar 22, 2020

    my wife knew of my interest of a threesome and it was she who suggested a partner - friend of hers. Fantastic. She enjoyed it, loving the dp. I enjoyed watching her have fun, the expression of pure sex and satisfaction on her face, and watching someone else fucking her. Go for it

    ReactReply
  • CH
    cheekysmile
    Apr 2, 2021

    I'm yr man xx

    ReactReply