Watching the wife

My wife and I have had this fantasy of her getting tucked in front of me, I am not a cluck but the thought of seeing her get so excited and then letting me duck her to excites us. We want to live out the fantasy. Are their others out there who have this and have done it and how did it turn out

This topic was edited
RE:Watching the wife

I volunteer to help for sure

This post was edited

Direct massage please....

This post was edited

Direct massage please....

This post was edited

It was SO great for the both of us. I was so hard watching her with another guy. And she went crazy wild with him. She said she liked the feel of a different man in her and she sure showed it

This post was edited

I would like that

This post was edited

I would be glad to meet y'all and get together hopefully I'm clean and picky don't just meet anybody

This post was edited

The wife and I have done this many times,I love to watch her ride a good stuff cock looks so good seeing their juices flow from her cunt looks good e ought too eat and have many times as her boy toy fucks her deep. It all is very good and we really enjoy

This post was edited

Want to see my wife naked?

Sure thing, post up some photos here.

This post was edited

Its been a few weeks, you have any takers?
Im sure you should have a line of men waiting to help you out.
Later,

This post was edited

I have the same fantasy & took me a few years to convince my wife to join.Finally,she agreed to try but we only have her sex chat to some random guys online while I watched then finish her off of fucking her.Been planed to move forward to invite a friend from out of town to join.

This post was edited