RE:Watching the wife

Count me in wow xxx

This post was edited

I'd also love to see my wife get screwed by another guy. I get very excited at thought of her getting pumped hard with a very solid hard cock. I keep saying to her that she needs to get fucked by another man, devilish whispers in her ears all the time. I can imagine her lying on her back legs apart, dressed in black lingerie, pussy pulsating and throbbing. Then a super guy comes along and pounds her like mad. He comes inside her. Meanwhile I ejaculate wanking off over the whole scenario.

This post was edited

I would love to watch her with another guy, or girl.
We spoke about having a threesome. She settled on a MMF . We discussed how I would introduce him, she thought timing would be important for her to go through with the plan, she needed to be turned on so not to be nervous.
She loves cock and the idea of having two at the same time was an incredible turn on. Watching her enjoy herself with another guy worked for me. I found a guy, swapped pics and we were set.
She mentioned her plan to some gfs and suddenly she was off the idea. Thought we had discussed everything she questioned my motive. Whatever was said put an end to our plan.
Shame as its still a fantasy.

This post was edited

As the wife here it was a fantasy that we make happen often, he loves watching me with other. He loves stroking it while I'm getting some from other men. He asked once while was away to be another guy and send him the video, it was hot and do it often.. It has made the sex between us hotter.

This post was edited

I also fantasize about watching another man penetrate my wife. This came close to happening a couple of times but we stopped short for a number of reasons.

This post was edited

I will like that :0)

my skype is Tim Jensen 3333

This post was edited