NU
Nudeguy123

Discussion

Total Exposure

Posted Oct 19, 2021

Replies22
NU
Nudeguy123
Nudeguy123Original Poster
Oct 19, 2021

I was raised as a nudist and have always loved showing off my naked body. My nude pictures are now spread all over the Internet and I love being exposed. It is a huge turn on for me. Does anyone else feel the same?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NK
    NkdJim4Fun
    Oct 19, 2021

    Absolutely. Sadly I was not raised nudist, but even as a kid I liked being naked. As I got older and less repressed about nudity, my interests got more and more into being naked and exposed in front of others and I love it. From being naked at the lake to jo fully naked on cam, I don't care who sees me. It only gets me more turned on.

    ReactReply
  • CO
    Cowboymn
    Oct 19, 2021

    one more reason to like you :)

    ReactReply
  • CO
    Cowboymn
    Oct 19, 2021

    how lucky for you to be raised nudist! I wasn't but did the best I could as a nude dad

    ReactReply
  • JT
    JT1985
    Oct 19, 2021

    Not raised nudist, but being seen naked by men who appreciate it is always a turn on for me.

    ReactReply
  • BO
    Oct 19, 2021

    I wish I was raised as a nudist, I have been one for about 35 years now. For me, being nude is the ultimate feeling of freedom.

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Ollygrumps
    Oct 19, 2021
    [quote]I have always loved showing off my naked body. My nude pictures are now spread all over the Internet and I love being exposed. It is a huge turn on for me. Does anyone else feel the same?[/quote] Me too. And, to cap it all, I was naked on TV
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Nov 23, 2021
    [quote]I was raised as a nudist and have always loved showing off my naked body. My nude pictures are now spread all over the Internet and I love being exposed. It is a huge turn on for me. Does anyone else feel the same?[/quote] You look great nude and your pics should be shared!
    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Jan 26, 2022
    [quote]I was raised as a nudist and have always loved showing off my naked body. My nude pictures are now spread all over the Internet and I love being exposed. It is a huge turn on for me. Does anyone else feel the same?[/quote] yes man and u look amazing brother....
    ReactReply
  • JT
    JT1985
    Jan 26, 2022

    Not raised nudist, but the WayBack Machine has that one time I got naked on Tumblr:

    https://web.archive.org/web/20160805014650/http://exhibshow.tumblr.com/

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nudistpig
    Jan 26, 2022
    [quote]Not raised nudist, but the WayBack Machine has that one time I got naked on Tumblr: https://web.archive.org/web/20160805014650/https://exhibshow.tumblr.com/[/quote] So i could not see any photos and had a small sadz.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nakednlouisville
    Jan 26, 2022

    I was not raised nudist but we lived on a farm and my brother, cousins, and I would get naked a lot when we could get away with it. We almost always swam naked in the ponds and creeks. Now that I'm grown I like to be naked anywhere and anytime I can. Very much the exhibitionist. My nude photos are all over the internet and I really don't care. After I retired from teaching some of my students found my naked pics and contacted me. Very strange!!

    ReactReply
  • BI
    billyisnude
    Jan 26, 2022

    I was in a nude household from age 7. I always found a way and a time to be nude as I grew up and went to college. it seemed strange to other people years and years ago to ask them to photograph me nude but I also learned how to do the old time version of a selfie (a Polaroid camera with a self-timer). I had one perfect photo of me that a girlfriend took of me, nude, on my back, with a full erection, that she submitted to Playgirl magazine (anybody remember that?). It was accepted but I chickened out and didn't sign the authorization since I had a rather public job at the time. I used that photo as my profile photo for awhile and then found out that other men, from various places were using my photo on their profiles. Kind of flattering, kind of made me pissed. Now, in the past few years, I ask most of my sex partners to take pics or vids of me/us nude or having sex and those pics show up everywhere. Makes no difference to me now. I love being nude, I love being nude for and with other people and truly get turned on seeing myself nude on the internet.

    ReactReply
  • A_
    A_Free_Spirit
    Jan 29, 2022
    [quote]I had my first nude photo taken MANY years ago and it still shows up on the internet occasionally. [/quote] Thats great, man! Wish I went around nude with buds at that age too.
    ReactReply
  • NK
    NkdJim4Fun
    Feb 6, 2022
    [quote]I had my first nude photo taken MANY years ago and it still shows up on the internet occasionally. [/quote] That is a great pic. Loved to have been so free and naked that young.
    ReactReply
  • BO
    BoyBrandon
    Apr 1, 2022

    Absolutley!

    ReactReply
  • CH
    ChrisMan08
    Jun 19, 2023

    I always posted naked pics and I am sure they are over the internet. Even found some on other sites. Like to have my naked body exposed for others to see and hopefully enjoy while they beat off. Chris.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    Nutari
    Aug 20, 2023

    J'ai suivi le mme chemin que toi

    ReactReply
  • LU
    Luv2bnudeftl
    Aug 20, 2023

    I love being photographed nude and having them posted all over the internet. All my pics here and on other sites are set so they can be downloaded and I encourage people to download them and share them. I even go as far as posting signs that say "Please take pictures of me nude" at the beach. Love it when I see them online. The more people that see me nude, the happier I am.

    ReactReply
  • TH
    TheEzCure
    Sep 1, 2023

    I can see that you're not shy

    ReactReply
  • BE
    BearNipGuy
    Sep 8, 2023
    [quote]I love being photographed nude and having them posted all over the internet. All my pics here and on other sites are set so they can be downloaded and I encourage people to download them and share them. I even go as far as posting signs that say "Please take pictures of me nude" at the beach. Love it when I see them online. The more people that see me nude, the happier I am.[/quote]

    YES!! I am the exact same way. All my pics are free to save, share and even repost elsewhere. I not only dont mind, I encourage it!! Love being naked on the Internet.
    ReactReply
  • NA
    nakednlouisville
    Sep 8, 2023

    I have over 400 pics of me naked in various locations. I like being naked in places I shouldn't be naked and my photo taken there. I don't mind where my photos end up and I don't mind guys downloading them and sharing them. I'm always wanting more naked photos of myself either alone or with other naked men.

    ReactReply
  • JO
    Johnbuff3
    Dec 5, 2023

    I wasn't raised as a nudist, but definitely feel the same way about exposre and being seen.

    ReactReply