We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Both bottoms

My wife and I are both submissive but eager to please

This topic was edited
RE:Both bottoms

I volunteer! Total top. Would love to please you both. Absolutely, no condom. I fuck raw only.

This post was edited
RE:Both bottoms

My dream team! Wow, a chance to breed both of you would be amazing.

This post was edited
RE:Both bottoms

We're close and would gladly do both.

This post was edited
RE:Both bottoms

Pity I'm so far away! I would love to fuck you both bareback while the other watches. Nothing is hotter...

This post was edited
RE:Both bottoms

Glad to see so many m/f couples who like getting fucked raw and loaded. Would love to meet any and all of you.

This post was edited