Switching to the Freemium Model

Well it's been over a year of being a completely free site, I'm really interested in building this site out further and getting more users on here so I've enabled payments and I hope I don't scare too many people off. The site costs quite a bit to run each month and I've got to begin recouping some of those loses. Thanks for being members everyone!

This topic was edited
RE: Switching to the Freemium Model

I understand the reason for charging for the service of this site as I have been a paid member of TN. However, what I think is unreasonable is the short notice and limited time offer right after the holidays. I am totally tapped right now and unfortunately am unable to pay. It would be to everyone's benefit if the promotion could extend throughout the entire month of January to let people recover from the expenses incurred during the holidays.

This post was edited

I understand that it costs money to run this site and I'm more than happy to pay my contribution. And I agree we should get something for our payment. But I have heard from quite a few free members who dislike only being able to see five pics. It may be more pointed as "Clothed" pics tend to be in the first ones.

This post was edited

Pay? Really? What for exactly? Not worth it, particularly when this site seems a hobby compared to TN (and even TN is a long way from being professional).
I have profiles on a number of other sites, each has their merits. A couple of sites do things well and I feel positive about visiting them, and even if I have pics etc rejected it's usually a nice message explaining why, even if automated. I have even donated to one site that does it right. This site doesn't do it right. It gets it wrong on many fronts. To be told 'you are not welcome' when a group I created was rejected just pisses me off, what planet are you on?

This post was edited
RE:Switching to the Freemium Model

This seems appropriate for here.

I paid a lifetime membership more then two weeks ago. Still don't have full access.

Tried the contact us not even read.

Tried the refund, have heard nothing.

This post was edited