Short shorts showing butt cheeks for men ?

A couple years ago when in Miami, I saw a few women wearing shorts in public that were mostly string/thong.

As for a women it seems totally fine (one was heavy, and so what?, not a woman out of catalog, and still I enjoyed the view). What is it for men ?

When you are nicely shaved, nice butt, would it be ok to be dressed with a tiny shirt that shows butt cheeks too ?

I know many people may laugh, but as many are wearing the minimal swimsuit as possible (g-string?) on some beach were they cant be naked, while would it be ok there and not in the street next to it ?

I did wear one cutoff short showing my butt cheeks on the haulover beach only to reach the clothing optional section.

Next time Im visiting, would love trying this from the hotel to the beach. It would be for 2 reasons : comfort, and some exhibitionism too.

Can you be here in trouble for doing that ? (Police arrest)
Would some people enjoy the show?
Only guys would enjoy or some girls too?

I do wear a short like this at home while doing some backyard work. Of course going commando underneath.
In public like in Miami, I would wear something underneath that would hold up my dick up to avoid an accidental flash (avoiding arrest for indecent exposure).

Thanks for your feedback.

This topic was edited
RE:Short shorts showing butt cheeks for men ?

you mentioned miami well that's florida so most anything goes there but not all florida but i guess it depends on the city here a thought go to a pride parade from what i've seen on tv anything goes .

This post was edited

I guess social fashion says that if men wear short pants, they should cover their legs all the way to their knees. The only time I wear shorts that long, is in winter. My gym shorts are not like a swim suit, but they barely cover my upper legs, maybe 3 inches or so, and might slip, a little, to show some rear cleavage, sometimes, like when I'm bike riding, in warm weather. If I pull them up tight, then they might show a little cheek. ;-))

This post was edited

I for one don't quite understand gendered clothes. If someone feels comfortable to wear something I say they should be able to wear it without someone bothering them. You want to wear booty shorts? Go for it! You want to wear a thong to the beach? Go for it! You want to wear nothing? Change the stupid outdated decency laws and go for it!

This post was edited

I for one don't quite understand gendered clothes. If someone feels comfortable to wear something I say they should be able to wear it without someone bothering them. You want to wear booty shorts? Go for it! You want to wear a thong to the beach? Go for it! You want to wear nothing? Change the stupid outdated decency laws and go for it!

Yeah. I know. Im like you. And wearing this would definitely help to change minds, but not conservative laws. Its why I was wondering about potential trouble in Miami for example.

And regarding thing/string, now its what Im wearing when attending the pool at a hotel. Ok, I usually go when there is nobody. But for caught already, and no one blinked an eye.

This post was edited

I guess social fashion says that if men wear short pants, they should cover their legs all the way to their knees. The only time I wear shorts that long, is in winter. My gym shorts are not like a swim suit, but they barely cover my upper legs, maybe 3 inches or so, and might slip, a little, to show some rear cleavage, sometimes, like when I'm bike riding, in warm weather. If I pull them up tight, then they might show a little cheek. ;-))

Fashion for shorts that covers legs, do not understand.
I do own a few denim short shorts 2 inch inseam. Wore them for riding my bicycle, in Miami, getting gas. But not at the grocery store yet. Flying and errands are usually 5inch inseam short.

Though, the 2 inch inseam do not show butt bottom.

In the evening I sometimes ride my bicycle on a trail wearing a cutoff short shorts that shows butt bottom.

As Im wearing those cutoff shorts at home, I really like them, it feels not good to have to wear longer ones when going on vacation in Miami for example.

But its definitely whats common to see on a guy.

This post was edited

- - My gym shorts are not like a swim suit, but they barely cover my upper legs, ;-)) . . .
P.S. Those shorts are 1 color nylon with an overlapping side split, to the waistband, and have a same color liner. They are not see-thru but very thin and very comfortable for bike riding or workouts at a gym. If the liner is pulled up tight, some bare skin can sometimes be visible, behind the split. I have never had any comments about them, so, I guess most people are indifferent about how I look.

This post was edited

. . .here's a thought go to a pride parade from what I've seen on tv anything goes .
Reply to post #2 - I guess some cities allow full nudity in pride parades, but others are more restrictive. If you enjoy being naked in a public forum, like WNBR, for example, you might want to just drop your clothes in a pride event, and see who reacts to your exhibition. Maybe others will join you. . . and maybe the local authorities will want to restrain your freedom of expression. . . Either way, a smile gets better results than a frown and an argument. ;-)

This post was edited