SA
satyrbill64

Discussion

Do you know who pozzed you?

Posted May 2, 2023

Replies6
SA
satyrbill64
satyrbill64Original Poster
May 2, 2023

Just wondering how many of you men know for certain who pozzed you, and if you were willing/excited by it.

Personally, I do not know who infected me.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NA
    nakedkev1964
    May 2, 2023

    I do know although I didn't know at the time. I found out later that he had pozzed a lot of guys.

    ReactReply
  • RE
    Rene-Vlc
    May 21, 2023

    Yes, I know who pozzed me. A gay couple both toxic poz. They organized an orgy and they invited me (on Grindr). During the orgy they told they are poz. They saw it turned me on, and during the fuck they asked me if I would love it to get their toxic cum inside me, and yeah I loved it. And never will forget this experience!

    ReactReply
  • CH
    ChrisMan08
    Jul 13, 2023

    I know. I asked if he was clean and he lied. But I still let him cum in my hole. He was hot and always wanted him. Got it at the bath house. But oh what a big load he gave me. Raw. just the way I like it. Chris.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    ChrisMan08
    Jul 13, 2023

    I agree. Best fuck I ever had. Chris.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    MalesAreTheWeakerSex

    I converted after a bareback orgy in Palm Springs on my 50th birthday. Hottest experience of my life. I dont know which guy gave me the gift, but I like to think it was the chubby Mexican guy with the biohazard tattoo. :)

    ReactReply
  • PL
    Mar 31, 2024

    Not sure I understand the word pozzed? Are you referring to a person positive for HIV who ducked you?

    ReactReply