I love eating my cum, and do that everytime i jerk off. Any other self eaters?
Replies
- MEMemberSep 12, 2023
I don't love it but will do it, especially if we are swapping it back and forth.
ReactReply - NA
Nov 21, 2023I do sometimes. I want to but then after I shoot I loose the impulse.
ReactReply - ST
Jan 18, 2024I will occasionally taste my own load, but not usually eat it outright.
I've shared kisses with guys 'staches drenched in my fresh load - THAT's been hot!
ReactReply - ALFeb 9, 2025
oh yes, love eating my cum and eat it at least 2 - 3 times a week, every week.
ReactReply - CA
Nov 6, 2025yes i enjoy my own cum. Either on my own or off someone else.
Especially off someone else.ReactReply - CA
Nov 7, 2025[quote]Like to be your picnic plate[/quote] say when and I'll cum on you ;)ReactReply - PLFeb 20, 2026[quote]I love eating my cum, and do that everytime i jerk off. Any other self eaters?[/quote] Ive eaten my own after I ejaculated on my wifes tits. It is possible to ejaculate without an orgasm. I developed this skill so I could eat my cum. Worth the effort, though Id rather get it from the spicket (that is someones cock).ReactReply
- SWSep 13, 2026
I also love it. In fact, Ive been edging for 5 hours now, and I have been licking precum off my fingers the whole time. Im excited for the final meal payoff!!! LOOOOVE self-sucking/swallowing!
ReactReply - SWSep 13, 2026
I also love it. In fact, Ive been edging for 5 hours now, and I have been licking precum off my fingers the whole time. Im excited for the final meal payoff!!! LOOOOVE self-sucking/swallowing!
ReactReply
