HELP. Have Not Gotten An Answer Yet.

Might be a stupid question, but We Can Video chat on this sight, Can't we. I have heard many people ask others to join in a private room and it sounds like they are watching each other on the computer camera. There is a girl I want to Video Chat with, but neither of us know how to do that here. Do you have to go through Skype or Yahoo Messenger in order to video chat?Please help me if you can.Thanks, Phil.

This topic was edited
RE: HELP. Have Not Gotten An Answer Yet.

This is the first time I've looked around the Forums, so it is the first time I saw your question. It would be nice if there was a moderator that checked out the Forums and answered questions, but since they don't seem to do that I'll take a shot at it.
Starting a private video chat is easy. Start a private chat and then click on the camera symbol. If you both have microphones and speakers, you can also have audio, or you can type.

This post was edited

The best way to receive an answer from a moderator is to message one. Posting on the forums is for everyone to see, read and comment.wow ! took them over three yrs to respond. nice very nice !Just need to be EXTREMELY patient to get an answer, I guess.

This post was edited

Mods are not quick to respond

This post was edited