Small Dick Fans

Pix of my small dick

Heres a link to my iCloud album showing my tiny penis. Enjoy! Im living as a gay super chubby old man. I was married to female during the 1980s. My email is PDQuesnell@icloud.com Happy to chat or answer questions. Im on Whatsapp and Facebook...

Tops with small to average cocks

I'm a member of the group because I think a naked confident guy with a small cock is so sexy ,I've only began bottoming recently as I was almost exclusively a top , I find it so much more comfortable taking a small to average cock in my ass...

What, Exactly, Is Small

As of 2019, the average human penis size is 5.16 inches. Here is a more detailed breakdown of the average length and girth (circumference), worldwide, of an erect and flaccid penis shown in the table below: Erect (hard) penis: Length5.16 inches or...

Hi from Weymouth UK

Im only 5 inches fully hard. I love all dicks buy especially uncut ones looking for a like minded guy who can accommodate

My Small Dick.

Hi All.Even Thou I know I have A Small Dick.I Love Too show in Off on FACEBOOK.I get off on Knowing others are watching.My Name Is Robert Tark on Facebook.Any Body else also Enjoy it?

Latest Post
by  
Love them all...

Hi all, Mrs. Witch (Kat) here. I have played with all size guys over the years. 1 inch to 10 BBC and Hubby in the middle. Most of our friends are under 4 as you would see by our photos and love them all, all taste alike to me. ( , Y , )

Limp dick lovers in KC area?

Is there anyone out there in the Kansas City area that likes limp dicks? I'm looking for someone that likes 'em, and likes to make them cum...

Latest Post
by  
Introductions

Hey everyone. My name's Lil D. I have a small penis.

Latest Postwelcome also.
by nakenstuga 
Introduction

Hi everyone. Happy to be a part of this group. I am the proud owner of a 5.5" (hard) dick. I enjoy showing it and using it in many ways. Anyone close to northeast Ohio that would like to chat let me know.

Latest Post
by