This topic was edited
RE:Best outdoor sex

On top of my car through the moon roof!

This post was edited

CCBC Mens Resort Hotel outside in the dark

This post was edited

One of the best was in a cove at the south end of Ellis Beach in Queensland AU. We took turns fucking each other from behind so we could both look out at the beautiful shoreline and up the coast. Cool experience.

This post was edited

My campsite out in the Fife Lake State Forrest.

This post was edited

In the dunes at Maspalomas.

This post was edited

I too have had some awesome sex af Camp David
In the private room sometimes but love to have sex in the play tent and also out on the table on the walk - great to be watched.
Also helped a few guys climax in video room
We should meet up there

This post was edited

Sounds awesome

This post was edited

Lake Hartwell, GA/SC. There are so many different places, both along the lake and back in the woods in the parks or near them.
I have played with at least 100 different guys there over the years. Sometimes in groups and more often, one on one. My mouth waters at the thought of my times there.

This post was edited

Nakedhiker, that is a very hot story. The image you create is one I can relate to. The kind of situation that takes your breath away, raw merging of two people in rut. Glad you have that memory.

This post was edited

Okay, so there is this park in Athens Georgia - and I used to hike around. One time I was in a real isolated spot and there was this tree on its side. A hot due came up and he pulled his out and after blowing him he was wanting to screw so for some reason I just shrugged and he bent me over the tree, slapped some lube on my hole, rolled the rubber and he went at me! It was glorious!

This post was edited