Unwanted erections, etc.

A question to start you off:

Which is more embarrassing for a young man the first time he goes on a nudist beach?

Getting an erection or not getting one?

This topic was edited
RE:Unwanted erections, etc.

Q. Why is an unwanted erection like Einstein's theory of general relativity?

A. The more you think about it the harder it gets.

This post was edited

There are as many different opinions for this subject as there are people in this world. Mine is that it doesn't matter. In my experience neither has been embarrassing I m small when soft and average when hard. Although I do have a fat head. I've been stared at and ignored in both states.

This post was edited

I would think it would be more embarrassing to get an erection on his first visit as he is worried about what others would think of him. Only to find that no one is paying attention or concerned about the situation.

This post was edited

A question to start you off:Which is more embarrassing for a young man the first time he goes on a nudist beach?Getting an erection or not getting one?

I dont worry about it my erections are natural beautiful neither to be hidden or flaunted.

This post was edited

agree fully! Erections are part of manly nudist appearance and action.

This post was edited

agree fully! Erections are part of manly nudist appearance and action.

Yes and as long as they are not being used in a way that diminishes manhood, there should be no complaint. In some settings that are all male, the absurd idea that no erections or touching should occur is an example of the nonsense about this.

This post was edited

Getting an erection or not getting one?

Thinking of an erection is the most embarrassing.

This post was edited

I've chatted with a lot of younger men who are getting into nudism. Nearly every single one of them say they get embarrassed when they get an erection. I always encourage them, its ok...that's normal for a guy! Heck! Even at my age, an erection pops up on me unexpectedly sometimes. :)

A question to start you off:Which is more embarrassing for a young man the first time he goes on a nudist beach?Getting an erection or not getting one?

This post was edited

I like to get an erection whenever I am in the nude - or when wearing clothes. I am embarrassed if anyone sees me limp.

This post was edited

I have to laugh about my mixed-signal faux pas. My husband had made a birthday party for me at a swingers resort/hotel in Hollywood, Florida. We got their early, took a room and decided to go up to their rooftop pool. There was a man lounging with his wife that was paying attention to me. I opened my legs and gave him a nice view of my ripe pussy. I was trying to say I was available. So, this guy gets a beautiful erection, gets up and goes to the pool. I was sure it was an invitation. I took it, got in the pool. He was smiling at me, I approached him and grabbed his pretty cock! Ooops. His wife went crazy. I was mortified and humiliated. There were probably 8 couples around the pool. We got out of there.

I talked to the manager about it, thinking I was in some kind of trouble or on double-secret probation, and she said that during the day they allow nudists in the resort on a day pass. She said not to worry about it and that we could fuck all we wanted in the pool when they left. The party that night was a lot of fun but we never returned to the pool area.

This post was edited