Looking to try bi

I had like 1/2 an experience, about 8 years ago I was working out of town. I would hang out in a local bar every night. One night one of the guys l would talk with asked if I could run him home. He always would talk about women no indication that he thought about men. Anyway when I got to his home, he asked me in for a beer. When he came back with the beer, he was totally naked. I was shocked but couldnt help looking at his erect cock. He told me to come over and get on my knees. I never though about being with a guy but, without thinking,I did what he told me. Then he told me to suck his cock. So I did. He sat back on a chair and told me to run my mouth down to his balls and suck them. I was really into it. He started to slid up on the chair, I was sure he want me to rim him. I was ready to do what I knew he was going to order me to do. Then he heard the door , his roommate was coming in. He ran to his room and came back dressed. We sat there and drank a couple beers with his roommate like nothing happened. I left, when back to my room and jerked off twice. After that I would see him in the bar occasionally, but never got another chance. We talked like we did before, he only said something once, wanted to know if I like the taste of his cock.

That was my only experience, I think about it and watch guys sucking on the internet, but never got to finish

Looking to find the right opportunity to try it again, with just another guy or wouldnt mind doing a guy in front of his wife, just tell me what to do

This topic was edited
RE:Looking to try bi

how disappointing that you did not have a chance to finish the task that night and nothing came of it in the future. I hope you chance upon another male that will please you as well as you sucking him. Good luck with the exploration of your full sexuality

This post was edited