Considered a PA piercing until I noticed many nudist areas do not allow them???

I have been considering getting a PA piercing, but since I have been on this site and looking into nudist resorts it seems many do not allow them. Does anyone have experiences to share of possibly running into that. What are your thoughts on them not allowing them.

This topic was edited
RE:Considered a PA piercing until I noticed many nudist areas do not allow them???

Been here only a couple of months and a lot of this is srill new to me includeing all the acronims. Sorry to sound stupid but what is a PA
Piercing?

This post was edited
RE:Considered a PA piercing until I noticed many nudist areas do not allow them???

Prince Albert, there are many different penis piercings but the PA seems to be one of the most popular.

This post was edited

The resorts are changing with the times but most all around here will not accept below the belt piercings as they think of them as sexual.
I would not worry about going to any resorts and get your PA. Or wait until the winter which is the off season and get your piercing and then by spring you will be healed enough to remove it for a day at a time to visit the restrictive clubs.

This post was edited

I've had a PA since April 2017. Initially it was light gauge and hardly noticeable. I've gradually worked it up to heavier gauges and now its 0 gauge (8 mm) which is definitely noticeable. I have NEVER had any problem with resorts accepting it in many countries in Europe. If there was a problem the jewellery can be temporarily removed once the PA has healed.

PS and for those who don't know the PA (or Prince Albert) enters the underside of the penis just behind the head (at the frenum) and exits through to pee hole.

This post was edited

Thanks for the feed back. The winter piercing sounds like a good plan.

This post was edited