Cruising without creeping

Any tips on cruising on nude beaches without being creepy?

Joined a guy on the beach for a walk, followed him to a more secluded area, then he started touching himself, then we jerked and blew each other. (pre covid). Pretty ideal situation.

Not really sure how to initiate that kind of thing. I wasn't weirded out because:
1. I was up for it
2. By heading to a secluded area, I think he was signalling his intentions

This topic was edited
RE:Cruising without creeping

Hi, thought I'd give this one an answer. The nude places I go to can usually have options for finding a little bit of fun and even casual encounters. But it's not a thing where it's just "easy" and falls into your lap just like you want. To me the best way to approach it is always to go in with really no expectations -- like just be resolved to enjoy whatever happens that day even if that's nothing. Maybe it's easy for me to say that since I get an enormous thrill just from being nude in public. I get a kick out of walking around naked, and it's usually enough for me to enjoy feeling erotic from that alone. The point being if you make yourself content with what you've got then you'll be more natural and things may happen more spontaneously. I know that for me, even as open as I might be for fun, I am very careful and usually don't jump in if someone out of the blue starts expressing interest in one way or another. And I'm really careful about ever approaching a couple or other group to chat or hang out. Stuff has to happen naturally, like in any situation. You have to follow basic social norms and give people a lot of space. I think there are subtle ways you can signal you're up for fun and not be creepy about it. But my take is you won't be creepy if you're not expecting anything. I get that it's difficult, though, and sometime people just want some quick satisfaction. There are sections at a couple of the beaches I go to where the activity can feel -- to me -- a little bit creepy and skeezy. I've never really engaged with that part of the nude beach culture, and for me I think I know it wouldn't really be much fun. Encounters like that are always a lot less satisfying than you thought they would be.

This post was edited

Wherever you go to cruise, I think you should make your intentions clear. For example when I go to a certaint spot on the edge of a forest. I strip down to minimum clothes in the car park and slowly walk into the wood. If anyone follows I strip naked and go slowly. If there are other guys there wanting what I want, then this is usually a successful ploy

This post was edited

Any tips on cruising on nude beaches without being creepy?Joined a guy on the beach for a walk, followed him to a more secluded area, then he started touching himself, then we jerked and blew each other. (pre covid). Pretty ideal situation.Not really sure how to initiate that kind of thing. I wasn't weirded out because:1. I was up for it2. By heading to a secluded area, I think he was signalling his intentions

You can tell by the energy and the way people are looking at someone who is being sexually forward, and that can be as subtle as peircings, spreading, and looking... and part of that is by curbing the excitement and fear a little bit by lingering and relaxing and observing what the social setting is like before jumping right in. You can also search online and find lots of listings, reviews, descriptions and warnings for areas where that is acceptable, tolerated or policed so you choose wisely.

This post was edited

Ive found that the dunes are usually the place to go. Its away from most other nudists and usually the people who go into the dunes are like minded. Ive found guys erect and openly masturbating. Ive then done the same and if they look at you it is probably a sign that they are open to you giving them a hand. In some places Ive seen guys signal by touching themselves and if you respond in a similar way they have invited you over.
In some places Ive seen couples, m and f, having sex openly. Generally watching and masturbating is acceptable, sometimes the woman has helped while having sex.
Hope this is helpful and you enjoy some intimate moments with other like minded nudists.

This post was edited

When I can, I cruise nude and any other guys around will signal their interest. Patience and boldness and key

This post was edited

I was naked in a public car park

This post was edited

dang that hot , wish i was close i'd creep all over you

This post was edited

A lot os sense has been given above but I still do not understand what "creeping" is! Can anyone explain please?
On one occasion I was driving wearing just a small pair of knickers and arrived at my favourite car park by the forest. There were three guys standing talking together at the ed where Bis and gays meet. I got out and slowly walked past them and said hello and entered the wood, I waited a few moments and one guy came after me. I slipped off the knickers and walked nude slowly further into the wood with him following
Naturally he soon caught up and we walked together with his hand on my buttocks and me erect in anticipation. When we reached a certain secluded area we stopped and he strippd naked too, We had a lot of fun until we both had ejaculated and he left
I walked on naked and enjoyed the freedom of being naked before returning to my car still naked. The guys were still there and I smiled and said Cheers and drove off still nude

This post was edited

A lot os sense has been given above but I still do not understand what "creeping" is! Can anyone explain please?On one occasion I was driving wearing just a small pair of knickers and arrived at my favourite car park by the forest. There were three guys standing talking together at the ed where Bis and gays meet. I got out and slowly walked past them and said hello and entered the wood, I waited a few moments and one guy came after me. I slipped off the knickers and walked nude slowly further into the wood with him followingNaturally he soon caught up and we walked together with his hand on my buttocks and me erect in anticipation. When we reached a certain secluded area we stopped and he strippd naked too, We had a lot of fun until we both had ejaculated and he leftI walked on naked and enjoyed the freedom of being naked before returning to my car still naked. The guys were still there and I smiled and said Cheers and drove off still nude

That's a great story!

This post was edited