Talking to my wife about MMF

So my wife and I have been dirty talking a MMF 3way for a bit now. She desperately wants to be penetrated while she gives oral, but she strongly thinks that as a married couple it should only be us. She can't help but twerk her ass when she's on her knees sucking me and we both get super turned on when talking about another guy sharing her. I've talked her into getting a thrusting dildo and seeing how that goes. Any tips on how to get it to go further? I'd love to share my wife with another man and eventually experiment with other aspects of swinging.

This topic was edited
RE:Talking to my wife about MMF

Watch some videos of what you hope to happen? You know if she has fantasies of certain types of men try to find that and have sex with her as she watches it. She might then decide the real thing will be fabulous. Good luck.

This post was edited

Maybe try to do it via videochat with another couple and see how you guys feel!

This post was edited

Google Playboy Swing and search videos of past episodes of the Swing show on Playboy channel. These episodes allow you to watch others newbies get educated and exposed to swing lifestyle.
Then have discussions about what you watched.
Good luck.

This post was edited

Take her to an on premise swingers club. My husband and I had experimented with a lot of sexual toys and diversions. We decided to go to a strip club together and while looking for something upscale we found a swingers club. We decided to go and just watch....ha, yeah right. We left at 3AM and I was fucked out. I had several handsome men stick their pretty cocks in me. We've been swinging ever since.

This post was edited

Looking for a couple for a male male female threesome inbox me if you want to guys Xxxmwahxx

This post was edited

If you have swinger clubs around, Id say go check them out. Talk to the folks there. They can tell you the best way to start.
Also, when using the M/F system, each combination means something.
MFM = 2 straight males, single female,
FMF = 2 straight females, single male,
MMF = 2 bisexual males, single female,
FFM = 2 bisexual females, single male,
MMM = gay male,
FFF = gay females.
And then any combination after that.

This post was edited

If you have swinger clubs around, Id say go check them out. Talk to the folks there. They can tell you the best way to start.
Also, when using the M/F system, each combination means something.
MFM = 2 straight males, single female,
FMF = 2 straight females, single male,
MMF = 2 bisexual males, single female,
FFM = 2 bisexual females, single male,
MMM = gay male,
FFF = gay females.
And then any combination after that.

This post was edited

Think the above folks are right.
Although we are new to this, going to the swinger club really opened up touching other people and experimenting.

This post was edited

We both loved it. She was sucking me and he was taking turns fucking her in the pussy and ass.

This post was edited

My wife and I talked about the idea as well. She has so far only ever been with me so she is nervous about getting into this lifestyle. Still she wants to try because I am interested and says she doesn't want to "hold me back". Not quite sure what she means by that, but the fact that she is willing to open up like that is amazing. Looking forward to what the future holds.

This post was edited