RE:Talking to my wife about MMF

I'm looking for my first ever swing experience with couple next time whenim in USA look me up message me deadly serious xxx

This post was edited

I think you should choose your wording a bit better. Deadly serious? That makes me want to never meet you.

This post was edited

If you have swinger clubs around, Id say go check them out. Talk to the folks there. They can tell you the best way to start.Also, when using the M/F system, each combination means something.MFM = 2 straight males, single female,FMF = 2 straight females, single male,MMF = 2 bisexual males, single female,FFM = 2 bisexual females, single male,MMM = gay male,FFF = gay females.And then any combination after that.

I find this very fascinating. But I have been the M in the MMF and I consider myself gay, and why can't MMM be two bi men and a gay dude or FFF be two bi women and a lesbian (my sister's wife is bi and she is lesbian does she not still get to be bi in that relationship or am I just not getting all the way there)? I get the first set of distinctions. Opposites only no likes for those who are that way, makes sense. But then there's the weird assumption (or what I see as being that) that men and women who are in a MMF or FFM are bi, or is that more about what's expected? Like, if you agree to do it, you can't then say well I just want him not her or vice versa? Or is that the any combination after that because typing it all out was getting tiresome? I am legitimately asking cause I don't know, never did a formal swingers deal but clearly, have found myself in situations, lol not that I am complaining about it. Cheers.

This post was edited

I think you should choose your wording a bit better. Deadly serious? That makes me want to never meet you.

I tend to agree with you that it's not the best wording to use.

This post was edited