Experiencing Gay Curious Later in Life

Ok, I am trying to figure out and explore my sexuality and sexual interests....and to be honestI have become extremely intrigued and interested in gay interests/sex acts. I have learned a few things about myself by process of self exploration/stimulation, which I've liked and enjoyed. This was not true growing up and I got married and had one child. However after turning 40 and my wife leaving me, I found that I am attracted to the idea/thought of being with other guys, both in giving and receiving oral sex. I'm also nervous,anxious and honestly a little scared. What should I do???

This topic was edited
RE:Experiencing Gay Curious Later in Life

you only live once give it a try imo guys are better at sucking cock than women , find a gay bar, club , nudist camp or gay friend and hook up. if he sucks you be polite and return the favor.

This post was edited

I got curious as I aged too. I am now 67 and have looked at other guys for years and went from ugh to yeah. after all I could easily imagine it was my cock that was being blown, not worrying if it was a male or female. Just enjoy it!. Then to be able to give that pleasure to another guy, I thought why not, just do what I want done, or let him use me. At 66 I let one use me. I gave him oral and he came in my mouth and I swallowed. I am getting turned on writing this Now want to try more, much more. He was around my age, but I want variety. Is that bad? I might have got out of line, but wow I can say I have gone from straight to bi. Happy to b contacted to chat more.

This post was edited

As your curiosity has been aroused it will be difficult to put it behind you. I would suggest that you give it a try, that way your curiosity will be satisfied and you can then carry on if you enjoyed it or forget about it if not. I would expect you to be a little nervous, anxious about your first time. I would suggest your biggest problem will be finding the right partner. I too came to gay sex later in life but after my first encounter with a very experienced gay guy I haven't looked for a female partner since.

This post was edited

Go with your feelings you would probably not be surprised how many men feel the same. I certainly did and found that after getting over the nervousness playing with another guy and taking a cock in my mouth felt very natural and I do enjoy it both giving and receiving. You can start there and see how it goes.

This post was edited

Have fun! Take pics! LOL

This post was edited

Re: littlewillie64

"a very experienced gay guy"
Bingo. This is an important thing for newbies if they're fortunate to find another with a kind and gentle approach in a comfortable environment to explore a man's pleasures with him...a teacher or Mentor. It's fun to share knowledge and experience to promote sexuality.
It should be a public service [lol]. The Greeks understood this concept [wikipaedia].

This post was edited

I find this post and the responses very interesting. This is a swingers site which would mean that many of us here have had sex with other people in a group setting.

I have sucked a dick. I am hetero sexual but have friends that my GF and I swing with. I sucked my friends dick one afternoon out of curiosity. Later I did it again because we told the girls what we did and they wanted to watch.

I guess I am lucky. We are nudists and try to live nude as much as possible. We have a few friends that are nudists and we swing with on occasion. When you have a bunch of naked adults, drinking, that are open to sexual adventure. Anything ca happen and it does.

This post was edited

While still married, as with many older couples, our sex life has declined. One of the benefits has been an opportunity to further explore my own sensuality. I've found myself in the same position you have written about. My interest in bisexual and gay sex has been aroused and I'm interested in exploring that aspect of myself. It's a bit daunting to make the effort in finding a like soul to begin this adventure with. I'd be most comfortable with someone, like yourself, who is new to these feelings and might be interested in exploring with another neophyte. It would be good fortune to find someone willing to be open and explore together. Good luck to you in your quest to discover the other side of your sexuality.

This post was edited

hmmmmmmm!

This post was edited

I'm in a little different situation, in that I first explored briefly while in the Navy and then not again until 10 or more years into my marriage. But I think I've always known that I was drawn to mens' bodies, and just denied it for a long time. I probably should never have married a woman, but here I am, 40 years later, still here in an infinite don't ask- don't tell condition.

What I feel is that I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to find out what it was like to be with a man. In my case, I like it (a lot!) but even if I'd decided that I didn't, I at least know. For me, going through life wondering "What if...?" would be just too hard to take.

This post was edited