RE:Experiencing Gay Curious Later in Life

I wonderif the number of men becoming bi as they grow older is related to their wives 'going off' sex? I chat on a number of nudist web sites and there seem to be a lot of mutire married guys who are that way - or is it just mature bi guys are more attracted to being nudists?

This post was edited

I think you're right. It seems like more and more guys are interested in having some sort of sexual experiences with other guys. It was such a total taboo when we were kids, but sex is so much better when shared with others. And if our wives no longer are at all interested with any kind of sexual activity, then the only other persons you can share with are other guys.

This post was edited

Since my gf started peri menopause shes gone off sex. We were always wild and experimental but now it seems a challenge which is a shame for us both. Of course Im sure itll settle and we will find a new way.
While we experimented she encouraged I explored oral sex with other guys. It wasnt something I had considered but having been given a green light I gave it a go and Im pleased I did. I havent played with a guy for a couple of years but I will over the coming months with her blessing.
I can fully understand more mature men looking to explore together when there wives lose the urge. I think its worth a conversation but I understand not all are as open minded.

This post was edited

Give it a go.
About 5 years ago, I was walking along a nudist beach on the island of Kos on my own (my wife was sleeping off a few cocktails on a sunbed), and i walked past a guy having a wank. He smiled at me and gestured for me to sit beside him, I'd never done anything with a man before but i just sat down beside him and stared at his cock (his cock was huge) whilst he wanked himself off.
He gestured for me to give him a wank (he was Greek, so we couldn't speak each others language), so i thought "why not? he'd may give me a wank afterwards".
As i was giving him a wank, he started to push my head towards his cock, and it just seemed natural to start sucking it. He held my head tightly so i couldn't pull away and started to thrust his cock into my mouth.
He kept on fucking me in the mouth on the beach in front of all the people passing by, thrusting faster and faster, until he'd filled my mouth with cum. As soon as he'd cum he held on to my head tightly so that i had to swallow it.
Then he just stood up without saying a word, picked up his belongings and walked off into the sand dunes, leaving me lying naked on the sand with the taste of cum in my mouth in front of the people who had stopped to watch him fuck me in the mouth. I was left feeling like a dirty slut.
I walked on that beach as a man, I walked off the beach as sissy cum swallowing slut.
My only regret from that day, is that I only swallowed the cum of one cock. I'd just sucked my first cock, and I wanted more, I wanted to suck the cocks of all the men on that beach.

This post was edited

WhT a fun experience. Its a similar story to my first experience.
I had made the decision to go with the flow if something happened as I went the the nude beach looking for something. It was like the universe answered.
While watching 3 guys sucking each other and horny a Spanish guy approached from my blind side. First I need was as this hand grabbed my cock. Shocked I didnt stop him. Encouraged he bent and took it in his mouth. I remember I just let out a satisfied moan. Stroking and sucking me while others were watching was so erotic. I looked at his hardness and I was so aroused I went for it. First touch, first suck. Amazing .

This post was edited