Anyone in utah

I live in American Fork Utah l would love to meet others that have a evil side would also love to part of a satanic orgy

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone in utah

Hail Satan! Yes, an evil orgy is definitely interesting and should happen! Any suggestions for a location to host such an event?? As Group Moderator, I have been interested and contemplating such an event. Not only would the sex be great, but it would give the group members an excellent opportunity to meet in person (up to this point we are connected by cyber only). Lets put Our minds together and make an orgy happen in His name, Our Lord and Master!

This post was edited

I would love to have s orgy on the mormon church get people of all ages in the name of Satan

This post was edited

Christians and Jews also welcome! We have Utah suggested as a possibility for the location of a Satanic orgy. What other possible locations??

This post was edited

I would love to have s orgy on the mormon church get people of all ages in the name of Satan

My mother was of the opinion that they were Satan already when I invited the cornfed missionaries in for some chat about their nonsense lol. That's when I brought out my Satanic Bible (LaVey is hardly anything like scary) and said this is much better than the BOM. It went poorly from there lol.

This post was edited