Can't access my Groups

I have been unable to access the groups I administer on Truenudist and Trueswingers for several days now. I am unable to approve new members to the group or approve new media. Any idea what is going on and when it might be fixed?
Truenudist AZGuys Naked Men in Arizona
Trueswingers MarkandDan Naked Phoenix Men and Proud of Big Glans/Manly Mushroom Head.
Thanks,
Mark and Dan

This topic was edited
RE:Can't access my Groups

agree - i am unable to see groups i have joined, as well.

This post was edited

Based on recent history on these 2 sites, it will probably take 2-3 weeks for the problem to be corrected and in the meantime there will be no acknowledgement from the operators of these sites that the problem even exists.

This post was edited

makes me wonder where the next glich will be it took over 2 weeks to fix the feed in TN when it went out i guess we just wait and one day its fixed

This post was edited

Same here. No access to any groups

This post was edited

Same problem for a few days now. I turned in a bug fix but have not had much luck with that.
Just a wait and see.

This post was edited

Yes, weve just paid our annual subscription and having the same issue. We thought it was because we hadnt subscribed

This post was edited

Thought it was just me.

This post was edited

Has been over the weekend, I can only get into a third of my groups, They will get it fixed as soon as they can.

This post was edited

Yea, the same. thought I had a bug, but now I know different.

This post was edited

I cant either, or in my true nudist groups as well

This post was edited