How to ask?

I once offered my cock when I spotted an elderly couple blowjob on the beach. It had made me very horny and I was so very hard. The woman sat on her husband's cock and gently jerked mine while I kneaded her tits. Then I squirt my sperm properly. In return, the wife obtained that I jerk her husband's cock to cum, which I was very happy to do. It is a matter of honour. Still, I often meet people who masturbate on the beach or have sex with each other. But, I don't dare to ask if I can bring my penis into the game. What do you think? How do you do that? Do you ask everyone or do you just masturbate?

This topic was edited
RE:How to ask?

women can be shy about it so it is probably fine to ask to "get in" on the action and see what she says about it

This post was edited

Just got to read the room. Sounds like you guessed right with that one couple. Like if you see someone looking for others to check them out they will be more likely to have you join in. Just be prepared to bail if a situation turns south.

This post was edited

Just flash a nice smile and point to your cock. if he smiles back your in. that's how i usually end up with a cock in my mouth.

This post was edited

Just flash a nice smile and point to your cock. if he smiles back your in. that's how i usually end up with a cock in my mouth.

This post was edited

That's a good answer, analfan.

This post was edited