The voyeur

When we moved to a more country setting Karen could not have been happier.
She loved be nude and would spend all the time she could on the back deck
For the most part the deck could not be seen except for a brief point from the road.

One day a car was in front of me heading up the hill we lived on.
As the car approached our home the driver slowed down to the point I thought he was going to stop.
I could see the driver turning his head looking in the direction of our back deck.

I told Karen that she had been seen by a man in a red car.
Karen told me she seen him just about every day for the last week or so and he lived a few houses up the road.
She also informed me that she moved the chase lounge so he could get a better view.

This went on for the entire summer and Karen loved showing off for him each day.

In the cold weather Karen could no longer show off outdoors.
That did not stop her from looking for ways to be seen nude or topless.
She started to spend a lot of time nude in the kitchen with the curtains open.
The road we lived on had a small hill that pointed directly to the kitchen window and any cars coming down the hill would have a perfect view.
In the early morning hours the kitchen light would allow anyone to see just about the whole kitchen.

One morning I was out side smoking my morning cigarette when I seen a flash of light.
At first I thought it was lighting, but I realized that the light did not come from the sky.
Going back in to the house I went into the bathroom and closed the door so no light would come in; looking out the small bathroom window a scanned the roadway in front of our house.
About 100 yards from our home I seen a person partly hidden in the brush along side of the road way.
I knew he was watching the window looking into our kitchen were Karen was.
I went and told Karen she was being watched and not to leave the kitchen until I got back.
I slipped out the back door in to the wooed area behind the house and worked my way past where the man was hiding.
I stayed on the inside of the brush line sneaking closer to the man.
I could hear the distinct click of a camera as I approached.
He was so preoccupied he never knew I was just on the other side of the bush he was hiding by.
His camera had a long lens and he was zooming in on the window.
I could see the screen on the camera as he would make adjustments to the lens and the camera.
The screen would go dark for a second or two with each picture he would take.

I watched as he started to jerk off while looking at the camera screen.
After he finished him self he turned and slowly moved into the brush.
I laid flat on the ground as he moved away from were I was.

When I went back to my house I told Karen what I seen and what he was doing.
Karen laughed and said I should have invited him back for coffee.
Jokingly I said next time I would.
Over the next week I would look out the window to see if he was hiding in the brush.
It seemed that he had a pattern of every other day.
He would show up around 5am and setup his camera and tripod, sit and wait for the kitchen light to come on.
He would stay until the sun started to rise.

Karen started to put on better shows by standing closer to the window rubbing her tits or putting her hand between her legs.
At times I would come up behind her and start to rub her breast or kissing them.
Which lead to Karen giving me a blow job.

One morning as I entered the kitchen I seen Karen holding apiece of paper to the window.
Asking what she was going she showed me the paper.
It read: I know your watching come on over for coffee and bring your camera.

This topic was edited
RE:The voyeur

When we moved to a more country setting Karen could not have been happier.She loved be nude and would spend all the time she could on the back deckFor the most part the deck could not be seen except for a brief point from the road.One day a car was in front of me heading up the hill we lived on.As the car approached our home the driver slowed down to the point I thought he was going to stop.I could see the driver turning his head looking in the direction of our back deck.I told Karen that she had been seen by a man in a red car.Karen told me she seen him just about every day for the last week or so and he lived a few houses up the road.She also informed me that she moved the chase lounge so he could get a better view.This went on for the entire summer and Karen loved showing off for him each day.In the cold weather Karen could no longer show off outdoors.That did not stop her from looking for ways to be seen nude or topless.She started to spend a lot of time nude in the kitchen with the curtains open.The road we lived on had a small hill that pointed directly to the kitchen window and any cars coming down the hill would have a perfect view.In the early morning hours the kitchen light would allow anyone to see just about the whole kitchen.One morning I was out side smoking my morning cigarette when I seen a flash of light.At first I thought it was lighting, but I realized that the light did not come from the sky.Going back in to the house I went into the bathroom and closed the door so no light would come in; looking out the small bathroom window a scanned the roadway in front of our house.About 100 yards from our home I seen a person partly hidden in the brush along side of the road way.I knew he was watching the window looking into our kitchen were Karen was.I went and told Karen she was being watched and not to leave the kitchen until I got back.I slipped out the back door in to the wooed area behind the house and worked my way past where the man was hiding.I stayed on the inside of the brush line sneaking closer to the man.I could hear the distinct click of a camera as I approached.He was so preoccupied he never knew I was just on the other side of the bush he was hiding by.His camera had a long lens and he was zooming in on the window.I could see the screen on the camera as he would make adjustments to the lens and the camera.The screen would go dark for a second or two with each picture he would take.I watched as he started to jerk off while looking at the camera screen.After he finished him self he turned and slowly moved into the brush.I laid flat on the ground as he moved away from were I was.When I went back to my house I told Karen what I seen and what he was doing.Karen laughed and said I should have invited him back for coffee.Jokingly I said next time I would.Over the next week I would look out the window to see if he was hiding in the brush.It seemed that he had a pattern of every other day.He would show up around 5am and setup his camera and tripod, sit and wait for the kitchen light to come on.He would stay until the sun started to rise.Karen started to put on better shows by standing closer to the window rubbing her tits or putting her hand between her legs.At times I would come up behind her and start to rub her breast or kissing them.Which lead to Karen giving me a blow job.One morning as I entered the kitchen I seen Karen holding apiece of paper to the window.Asking what she was going she showed me the paper.It read: I know your watching come on over for coffee and bring your camera.

Well, did he? Don't leave us hanging.

This post was edited