Cuckold Diary

Hi, I'm Mark. I wanted to talk about how I became a cuckold, what influenced it and what is happening now. I will be glad to comments and advice.
I'll probably start from the first time .... it was a couple of years ago. It is worth noting that I am quite a gambler and love card games, I am not very lucky, but I love the process itself.
And so, once again we played with my friends at our house, as usual I lost and still owed from the last time. And then the finale of the evening came up and I said that there was no money now, I would give it another time. And Alex (one of my friends), as if jokingly, said - why do you need money if you have such a beautiful wife .... We all looked at him and I asked what it means .... and he said bluntly - let your wife suck me off and don't need money, I'll pay for you. We were already drunk enough and I thought that, well, another drunk joke ... but no one laughed and they all silently looked at me ...
I wanted to say something, to change the topic, but Peter interrupted me and quite seriously said - either she sucks him or you pay us the debt now in full, go and ask her ... and I went.... and asked...
To my surprise, Clare didn't get angry, she just asked how much I owe, I said 3000, she just added that it was a good deal.
So it happened the first time, the two of them went to our bedroom with Alex and left after 15 minutes.
If interested, I can write more about our life.

This topic was edited
RE:Cuckold Diary

Sounds awesome.lucky guy I wish I could feel Clares soft lips on my cock..and then her other lips wrapped round it later on ;) x

This post was edited

Within a month the situation repeated itself and I did not even notice how it began to happen regularly.
The worst thing is that it has become commonplace for me to see how my wife sucks three of my friends with whom I say hello and drink beer together ...
Every Friday night when we get together to play cards, it starts with me watching Clare pay off my previous debts...

This post was edited

At first, I tried to look only at the faces of the guys, their satisfied smile, how they close their eyes when they finish ...
Then I dared to look at her, I looked at the expression on her face, how she sometimes raises her eyes up to see their faces and immediately lowers them down with a blush on her cheeks ... but then I heard Peter moaning and I saw her swallow quickly...
I turned away it was disgusting... at that moment I realized that now in the mouth of my wife was the sperm of another man and it was disgusting, I could not watch ...
But the next time I forced myself to watch because it was my fault... I watched her lips slide over his dick, leaving a trail of saliva... and I watched her take those sips...

This post was edited

Quite quickly, I began to notice changes in the behavior of my friends, probably 7 or 8 months passed and they no longer asked my permission ... then they completely stopped dialogue with me, but simply confronted me with the fact of ever new conditions ... At first we agreed that she sucks one of them in the evening, then all three of them once, then they just told me that there would be as much as they want ...
This happened gradually, so my wife and I could not immediately understand what situation we were in .... but then, about three months ago, everything changed dramatically ... they became much rougher ...
They stopped calling me by my first name, at first just you, and then cuckold, my mistake was that I didnt say anything then ... then they stopped saying hello and shaking my hand when they met ... But worst of all, they got rougher with Clare, for the last half a year she had to go topless with them (another new rule), but now they could grab her breasts, pull her nipple, and then I began to notice spanking from their side .. .
They still try not to let me see it directly, but I notice - they can slap her on the boobs or lightly on the cheek if she hesitates and doesn't kneel right away ....
It worries me a lot, but there's nothing I can do...

This post was edited

Today I learned that they have been having vaginal sex with my wife for several months ... I am in shock ... In addition, they finally told me their conditions to stop all this ...

This post was edited

I haven't written here for a long time... At the moment, they regularly have sex with my wife, mostly at our home. During menstruation, this is oral sex, but to a much greater extent than before. I have already gotten used to it and now I take this fact for granted, it no longer causes me negative emotions.
They insisted that sex with my wife be without a condom, so Clare had to go to the doctor to prescribe birth control pills, our plans with the child are on hold... The good news is that they announced clear conditions to stop all this, but the bad news is that I I'm not ready to agree to these terms...

This post was edited

Yesterday they came to us and took Clare to some meeting with their partners, when they returned in the evening and I demanded an explanation, he directly told me that if I want to keep my wifes vagina from other men, then I must fulfill one of their conditions...
I should get a tattoo with the word cuckold or... have anal sex with them... 3 days to answer... I dont know if they are serious or not and I dont understand what to do

This post was edited

do they want to have anal sex with you or your wife

This post was edited

Yesterday they came to us and took Clare to some meeting with their partners, when they returned in the evening and I demanded an explanation, he directly told me that if I want to keep my wifes vagina from other men, then I must fulfill one of their conditions...I should get a tattoo with the word cuckold or... have anal sex with them... 3 days to answer... I dont know if they are serious or not and I dont understand what to do

Is there any update on this situation? Would you also post a full-frontal nude photo of Claire so we can all see what your friends are getting to see?

This post was edited

The update is this: we had a conversation with them and I had to agree that they have the right to have vaginal sex with her without a condom, but not more than 2 times a week each and only they are three, no strangers, I also agreed that each of them could have oral sex with my wife every day. We signed the document, my wife also signed, she agrees, I can no longer make any complaints to them, In return, they completely forgave me my debt .... I have nothing more to add ...

This post was edited