Gay Cruising

I love cruising and meeting gay guys. I usually cruise nude as its more exciting!
Anyone else love it too?
I am looking for cruising places in Somerset, Devon and Dorset, UK

This topic was edited
RE:Gay Cruising

Me crusing

This post was edited

Me cruising

This post was edited

Me cruising

This post was edited

Yes occasionally I have cruisers. . Ill wander into the dunes naked from the nude beach. Enjoyed some wild times with couples and guys.

This post was edited

Yes, one of the best places to cruise - the dunes behind a nudist beach. Can be naked without worrying about being seen and can wander erect any ready for sex

This post was edited

Lots of voyeurs wandering hoping to see some action. Exhibitionist showing. Less guys actually wanting to engage in sexual activity. I enjoy all three of these wink

This post was edited

I do my cruising at a nearby nudist resort that I am a member of. Love checking other guy's!

This post was edited

Yes, first time I learn about it was while on vacation on a cruise ship using the steam room and sauna. It opened the door for finding other opportunities to connecting with other guys.

This post was edited

Yes, first time I learn about it was while on vacation on a cruise ship using the steam room and sauna. It opened the door for finding other opportunities to connecting with other guys.

I saw a past post that you were Nervous to explore with guys, I assume you have overcome that now !

This post was edited

I saw a past post that you were Nervous to explore with guys, I assume you have overcome that now !

This post was edited