Cum swallowing

I wonder how many guys enjoy this ? Tasting cum, their own or anothers.
How did you start, did you enjoy it the first time? My gf asked if Id tasted my own cum and was surprised I hadnt. She asked if I would as it really turned her on. I agreed of course and after oral sex she let her cum slip from her mouth into mine. I found it slightly awkward and embarrassing I guess, but seeing how much she loved it put me at ease. Now its an normal thing, Oral or cleaning up. She loves me licking my cum from her Pussy.
She also suggested I experience oral sex with guys which I love now.
Tell me your experiences?

This topic was edited
RE:Cum swallowing

Tasting your own cum shouldn't be too bad. Just get a bit drunk and out of your mind. Ever had raw egg white?
I actually asked my GP about swallowing cum , he said there was nothing wrong with it . It had all the nutrients and do no harm.

This post was edited

First time I tasted my cum was I self sucked and came in my mouth and eating spunk ever since

This post was edited

I almost always drink mine.

This post was edited

seems such a waste not to recycles

This post was edited

I swallowed my own cum in my teen years, just to try really, it wasn't until my early 20s when I got a taste for it and now I really just wanna suck cock specifically to feel the cock pump a warm load in my mouth. Not so much about the taste but feeling that I had just done that.

This post was edited

I swallowed my own cum in my teen years, just to try really, it wasn't until my early 20s when I got a taste for it and now I really just wanna suck cock specifically to feel the cock pump a warm load in my mouth. Not so much about the taste but feeling that I had just done that.

Yeah I agree, its not about how it tastes, its that feeling when you have a cock in your mouth.

This post was edited

I discovered early on that i loved my own pre-cum when i would stroke...i still do to this day. I have enjoyed the pleasure of tryin another guys and it was a huge turn on...i like my own cum also, mine is not too thick and i sometimes put it in my protein shakes..recycled if you will..The best is watchin a guy get his nut and gettin to taste some!

This post was edited

Tasting your own cum shouldn't be too bad. Just get a bit drunk and out of your mind. Ever had raw egg white?I actually asked my GP about swallowing cum , he said there was nothing wrong with it . It had all the nutrients and do no harm.

Just have a wank and enjoy. Don't need to be drunk at all.

This post was edited

Agree, each to their own. I enjoy the nature of it. My girl enjoys that I will, it really turns her on.
Sucking a hard guy and the feeling as hes about to cum in my mouth i find extremely erotic

This post was edited

Agree, each to their own. I enjoy the nature of it. My girl enjoys that I will, it really turns her on.
Sucking a hard guy and the feeling as hes about to cum in my mouth i find extremely erotic

This post was edited