Instagram jewelry trend

I hope that this topic fits into True Swingers guidelines., because this looks like a specific type of kink that some of us might shed light on for me.
This year, I have noticed a trend in Instagram reels where men post a shirt reel on getting ready for the gym. They start by throwing their outfit on a bed, then they get dressed bit by bit in short clips. The hot trend for me is when they throw down an anal plug, then a thong, very often a lacy see-through thong, then maybe gym shorts, tank top, ball cap or whatever. The final part shows them doing a squat lift, before the reel goes on

This topic was edited
RE:Instagram jewelry trend

I hope that this topic fits into True Swingers guidelines., because this looks like a specific type of kink that some of us might shed light on for me.
This year, I have noticed a trend in Instagram reels where men post a shirt reel on getting ready for the gym. They start by throwing their outfit on a bed, then they get dressed bit by bit in short clips. The hot trend for me is when they throw down an anal plug, then a thong, very often a lacy see-through thong, then maybe gym shorts, tank top, ball cap or whatever. The final part shows them doing a squat lift, before the reel goes on an endless loop.

A) Do you wear a plug and lacy thong for a gym workout?
B) Does the anal plug add to strength training, or add stimulation to muscles that don't always get attention?
C) I'm sure that these Instagram men are posting these for attention, so they have mine. Do you seek these videos out, like I do?

This post was edited