cut out clothing

i saw photos on another site of a guy who had simply cut the front out of his trousers and then simply went out wearing them ( no underwear of course) I plan to try it.
Have worn ripped jeans and joggers where everything was out but not quite so obviously. Has anyone tried it?

This topic was edited
RE:cut out clothing

The only man I know of who tried that in the UK was successfully prosecuted.

This post was edited
RE:cut out clothing

One of my favorite things has always been riding my bike around town after ten p.m. I would start wearing an old pair of gym shorts. It wasn't long before they came off. I would fold them, sit on them, and proceed around town. Occasionally, I would have to grab them and slip them on in an awkward situation. Finally, I modified a stretchy pair of shorts with legs about three inches above my knees. I cut the legs off them and would wear only the leg sections throwing the rest away. I would then wear a t-shirt just long enough to cover my hanging parts, well in those days erect parts, and off I went, appearing to have a pair of shorts on. It was a great compromise; I was passed closely by many who never knew I had no pants under the shirt.

This post was edited