NAKED CARRY-ALL

-
Do you walk naked around the naturist beach or around the countryside and have to carry your mobile/cell phone, cigarettes, lighter, etc, with you ?
-
Then here's a tried and tested idea of mine which might be of use to keep your hands free for other manual activities.
-
1) Purchase a pack of assorted elasticated rings (as used by females to hold their pigtails in shape) ;
2) Select one that will tightly, but comfortably, fit around your scrotum above your tesicles (like a cock ring) ;
3) Secure a small split-ring to the elasticated ring ;
4) Secure a spring grip to the split-ring ;
5) Fit the elasticated ring into place ;
6) Place your articles in a small plastic bag and secure it to the grip ;
7) Go for a hands-free naked walk.
-
I've tested the idea with a plastic bottle containing 1.5 litres of water. No problem, except that it looked as though I had just climbed off a horse !

This topic was edited
RE: NAKED CARRY-ALL

Sound quite interesting! I'd love to see some photos! Feel free to e-mail ToroSD@cox.nethugs and good on ya!

This post was edited

I'm often asked, when appearing on camera, why I wear a cock ring with a clasp attached to it, around the top of my scrotum.
The answer is in two parts :
1) I like wearing a cock ring there ; and
2) I hang things from the clasp ~ locker-room keys, etc. Also, I often walk naked when in the countryide and use the clasp to carry my cigarettes and lighter, or my camera, or my phone. I got the idea from Centaur69.
I got the idea from Centaur69's post above.
There's a photo of it on my profile.

This post was edited

Water bottle, keys, ID, mobile/cell phone, snacks, suntan lotion, condoms, possibly cigarettes, lighter, etc...
Call me Mr. Practical, but, I'd rather just use a fanny pack!
A/B

This post was edited

https://youtu.be/lI2OBReZXJ4
Or you could try the Jog Strap!

This post was edited