RE: swallowing own cum

I've shot in my mouth and tasted my own a number of times. More often I am likely to scoop it up after cumming and lick my fingers clean. But I much rather be eating someone else's. So hot tasting another guy's load. Love when my husband gives it to me. Ultimately I'd love a bukkake scene with many guys cumming on and in my face. But I don't know if that will ever happen or not. Any volunteers? :)

This post was edited

I've cum in my own mouth before but never actually tasted it. I've had the intention but can't bring myself to swallow it and have to spit it out.

This post was edited

I've cum in my own mouth before but never actually tasted it. I've had the intention but can't bring myself to swallow it and have to spit it out.
Just go ahead and do it. No need to wait any longer. You WILL enjoy it immensely.

This post was edited

I think we all agree that pre cum tastes really good. I have tasted my cum on several occasions. When I was younger and thinner I would prop my self up against the wall and jack off with my cock directly above my mouth. I'm really sure that some of you have done this. I loved feeling the cum hit my face and shoot into my mouth. I have used the same technique in the bath tub to pee directly into my mouth and on my face. Both were training exercises for eating another man's cum and getting a golden shower. I certainly do not understand anyone's resistance to tasting their own cum. But what really perplexes me are the men who want to eat creampies but won't suck a cock. They will eat another man's cum out of a pussy, and who can blame them, but they won't even put the cock that creamed that pie into their mouth. I would think that they would ,also, want to clean up the guy's cock as well as the woman's pussy.

This post was edited

I love the taste of my pre cum, but don't really care for the taste of my cum. After I cum I lose much of my desire to eat it. I do like the taste of my cum after it's been in a pussy for a while. I don't know why it tastes better then.

This post was edited

I do like the taste of my cum after it's been in a pussy for a while. I don't know why it tastes better then.
Because it's been blended with pussy juice, DUH!

This post was edited

I like to have hubby and a few of his friends drink lots of Pineapple juice a few days before we party together as it makes their man milk taste sweet! Beth

This post was edited
RE:swallowing own cum

I swallow my own cum. It tastes too good to be washed away. I'd clean it off every finger if I eat it off a hand.
I've swallowed others' cum too. I like mine better. lol
I like snowballing too.

This post was edited

I think we all agree that pre cum tastes really good. I have tasted my cum on several occasions. When I was younger and thinner I would prop my self up against the wall and jack off with my cock directly above my mouth. I'm really sure that some of you have done this. I loved feeling the cum hit my face and shoot into my mouth. I have used the same technique in the bath tub to pee directly into my mouth and on my face. Both were training exercises for eating another man's cum and getting a golden shower. I certainly do not understand anyone's resistance to tasting their own cum. But what really perplexes me are the men who want to eat creampies but won't suck a cock. They will eat another man's cum out of a pussy, and who can blame them, but they won't even put the cock that creamed that pie into their mouth. I would think that they would ,also, want to clean up the guy's cock as well as the woman's pussy.

Guess it just boils down to preferences. I agree with you: cum in a creampie is as good as cum straight from a cock in the mouth.

This post was edited
RE:swallowing own cum

I know a guy who used to hang out at a cruisy restroom where lots of cock sucking normally went on. He would jack off in front of me but never let me suck him. Finally, I indicated that I wanted to catch his cum in my hand and he seemed to get off on that and on watching me lick his semen out of the palm of my hand. I usually didn't swallow his cum right away, but kind of rolled it around in my mouth for a few minutes. This seemed to turn him on even more and it became his habit to wait for me to get there before he ejaculated. I loved to catch his hot load and then suck it into my mouth. Sometimes, another guy looking for a blow job, would show up and I would begin sucking him with the JO guy's semen still in my mouth.
His cum had a slickery texture and no particularly strong flavor...I just remember the flavor being very pleasant. Sometimes there were some very small, sticky lumps which I would sometimes play with in my mouth for minutes at a time.

This post was edited