RE: swallowing own cum

I was once at an undeveloped river front park. There were no picnic tables, just some dirt roads running along side the river. There were occasionally guys looking for blow jobs and straight couples too. This particular day, a couple in an old GTO pulled in, under a big sycamore tree. He opened the driver's door and stepped out, barefoot and only in a tee shirt and white briefs. I was in a thicket and could see out without being seen. The guy looked around and slid out of his briefs, giving be a quick peek at his big, hard penis. Then he leaned back into the car and came out with a Trojan packet in his hand. He quickly peeled it open and rolled the rubber onto his big headed 8". He glanced round a couple more times and then I saw the girl slide her legs out the door. She was lying on her back across the front seat. I had to wonder how she was lying across the console of that GTO.
The guy crawled on top of the girl and he began to hump her. They were both having a noisy time and I enjoyed the scene from the bushes. Finally, the guy finished with a loud groan. He lay there for a couple of minutes, until the girl said something I couldn't understand. He slid off the seat and stood somewhat shakily. I watched as he pulled and rolled the condom off his penis and hung it on a branch of mountain laurel beside the car. He glanced round again while he pulled on his discarded "tighty whities" and retrieved his Levis from behind the front seat. The girl apparently moved back into the passenger seat and the guy got in behind the wheel. He cranked the car, backed out of the parking spot and drove back up the bank and out of the park. As soon as they had departed, I walked over to where they had been parked. I looked at the strange pattern of footprints and then saw the semen filled condom on the laurel branch. It had landed on a small twig. I lifted it off the branch and examined it carefully. The semen was cloudy white and a little bit foamy. I held the condom open and sniffed the contents. Almost no smell at all, but, WOW, how sexy was this? I felt the slickness of the outside of the condom, for it had been inside the girl just minutes before. Then, holding the top in the fingers of one hand, took hold of the nipple end and tipped it up a little, watching the fluid within move back and forth. Without further thought, I put the open end between my lips and gently squeezed the contents into my mouth. It really was a pretty good mouthful, too. I rolled it round in my mouth for at least 10 minutes before I swallowed it, a little at a time. I really didn't notice any particular smell, probably because I was so shocked and turned on by what I had seen and done. I am still not sure what to think about what I did that day, but I am pretty sure that if the opportunity occurred again, that I would probably do much the same thing.

This post was edited
RE: swallowing own cum

Pity to waste the cum, I prefer eating it!

This post was edited
RE:swallowing own cum

Absolutely, I have eaten my own and many others. One of a former lovers request when we had phone sex was to each eat our cum after jacking off. Some really sexy, hot discussions led to that.

Another good trick is to eat pineapple. It makes cum taste sweeter.

This post was edited

I love to drink my friends cum out of my wife's cunt after he has cum, then clean him as well.
I love the mixture and taste of their love making.
I do enjoy my own cum taste, neither theirs or mine have a bitter taste, if anything more on the creamy side, when my friend has sucked my cock and I have ejaculated in his mouth, he swills it around getting a good taste before sharing it with my wife.
The three of us love eating cum.

This post was edited

I like the taste of my own cum and will lick it off my hand or drink from a vessel after coming and I do enjoy taking a hot load of cum and swallowing it from a nice hard cock or licking mine of another cock or pussy

This post was edited

There's two types of people in this world - people who admit that they have tasted their own cum, and liars

This post was edited

There's two types of people in this world - people who admit that they have tasted their own cum, and liars

Oh so true. I have eaten my cum many, many times over the years. Out of my hand, off of a beautiful set of tits, out off a pussy, off of an ass and been kissed after I have cum in a girls mouth.

It's just a part of sex. It's a good part of sex.

This post was edited

Sounds like good fun! Can you shoot it into your mouth?

This post was edited

I started eating my own cum many years ago. It grew from that to eating all the cum I could. Have tasted different but never spit it out. This is my reward for sucking him, and I love getting it. At times I try to suck every last drop so hard they pull my head off their cock saying there is no more man. When jerking usually shoot in my hand and lick it clean or shoot into a veggie salad. Extra dressing mmmm good

This post was edited

Eat mine as well. Started as just a way to clean up and then got hooked. And love others as well. As I also love rimming, I'd love to eat mine out of a dude's hole, but between general cleanliness and my preference for condoms, it's not likely.

This post was edited